The World Ends With You [Solo Remix + Sequel Teaser in Bonus Ending?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autosaver

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

The World Ends With You is a Square Enix developed title. It was originally released on the Nintendo DS to great reviews. It is a pretty fun game and one of those gems you need to own. The unique gameplay really sets itself apart from other games and it is always nice to try something new.

Nomura has been teasing at a sequel for about a year now, and we've been getting closer to the actual thing. The cast starred in Kingdom Hearts 3D with Square Enix stating that they recorded voices in consideration for a sequel. This week, we've been given a teaser site that looked TWEWY themed. It also had the clock that the original game was based off. Each day, more of the site unlocked with remixes from TWEWY being available to listen. People have dug deeper into the site to find the final song and secret images.

New Calling
0 Days + Image

The site is currently at 3 days. More news will be revealed soon and almost everyone expects it to be a sequel. This is something a ton of people want and I personally can't wait for it to be announced.

You can discuss the original game if you want in here too. How was your experience with the first one? Did you like it?

I thought this topic was awfully assumptive, yes.
The fact that sequel anticipation has been going on for over a year now, Square Enix teasing their fans, and having a countdown would make anybody assume it was a sequel. There was a 7 day countdown and it was teasing a ton of people. Just look around the internet - so many angry people on how Square handled the countdown. ...You gave us a stripped down iOS port? Really?

Then again, Square said there are more things related to TWEWY that are going to be revealed. Anyone can guess plans for a second title could be announced.

7594c99e4616208b6e1adabcec36e756.jpg

....am I still being too assumptive?

Last edited:
Not really being too assumptive because it seems like it is hinting very heavily at another game. I doubt they would added a new character or so for the bonus chapter in this version on top of that.

Really hoping that the teaser pic and the contest are really leading up to a sequel, although it could end up being just a bonus chapter staring the girl seen in the ending. The only thing I'm worried about is how they'll do with the story of the game(If it turns out to be a sequel) since lately square enix hasn't been doing so well on sequel stories *cough*FF13-2*cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back