Counter Strike: Global Offensive [Out Now!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autosaver

Global Offensive is an objective based multiplayer first person shooter. Each player joins either the Terrorist or Counter-Terrorist team and attempts to complete objectives or eliminate the enemy team. The game operates in short rounds that end when all players on one side are dead or an objective is completed. Once a player dies they must wait until the round ends to respawn in most game modes. Players purchase weapons and equipment at the beginning of every round with money awarded based on their performance. Completing objectives or killing enemies earns the player money while negative actions, like killing a teammate or hostage, takes money away from the player. In addition, when a round ends all players receive some amount of money, with players on the winning team receiving substantially more.
Counter Strike: Global Offensive is the latest game in the CS series. I wouldn't be surprised if many of you have picked up previous versions. I never picked up the Source edition, but I did own the GOLD edition. Right now, it is 10% off. It also comes with a TF2 Exclusive Bonus Sniper Rifle. You can download the beta today once you buy it and play it. The game will unlock tomorrow so you can play the finished version then.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/

Does anyone else own this game? It is pretty fun and I recommend it. It is incredibly cheap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back