Small 2.1 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that, I predict 2.1's release will come next month.

Keep on dreaming. If we had a month to go, the levels and all would have been done by now and we would be testing everything out. Right now, we aren't anywhere close to that stage yet.

If we had a month to go, the levels and all would have been done by now and we would be testing everything out. Right now, we aren't anywhere close to that stage yet.
Now, a month might be overly optimistic, but don't you think "not anywhere close" is a bit too strong? Last I heard, the levels are almost done, so it shouldn't be too far.

Right now we're at the "it's free so we don't owe you anything" stage in development which means lots of procrastination on the project :D

On a serious note, I'm looking forward to the 2.1 update. You know, if that's happening during this year anyways.

That has little to do with procrastination and more with the fact that few people are working on 2.1 and making single player levels just takes time.

That has little to do with procrastination and more with the fact that few people are working on 2.1 and making single player levels just takes time.

I know things take time, don't get me wrong, but when things are free, generally people have that form of mentality. I wouldn't expect everyone on the team devoting all of their time when they get home from work or whatever just to work on these levels.

Awesome, truly awesome. It's been forever since I've been able to post in the forums, but I'm glad I came back to some good news. I'm glad to be back!

We can't predict when it will be available.
A project is long to create, and sometimes, creators are tired.

But have news about the 2.1 from developers is appreciated, we can know the progression of the update.

It is better to speak about the content, actually, now.

You guys should make green flower zone 1 have more details if you aren't already doing that I really think green flower zone 1 is so bland and short.

Oh, another release! I forgot they did that around here.
This looks pretty good. It's a nice change from all the Plutonia I've been playing, in any case. I imagine it'll be infinitely easier, too x3
In the meantime I should probably get the current version, whatever that is. 2.0.6, right? Imma go download that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back