SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Help

Old 09-08-2016   #1
polyp1
Some Somebody

Default Help

This problem has been affecting me ever since I began playing this game:

Whenever I connect to a server with mods and it's downloading something for some reason almost every time before it finishes downloading the connection dropped to 0.0k/s and wouldn't come back up. It's definitely nothing to do with my Internet connection since it worked perfectly fine even when I was using it when it dropped to 0.0k/s.

Pls halp.

Edit: It's not because the Master Server is down, this affects me every time I play online.
Old 09-08-2016   #2
Steelie
an average everyday nerd

The fact that the netcode is crap is nothing new. Whenever you download stuff from the server it tends to glitch quite often (actual frequency really varies on the player, but guess you got the short straw).

If you can't download from the server, I suggest you check for the server on the MS page (clicking one should give you the details like the map, gametype, added files, etc) and poke around the Releases to find them.

The forum releases host quality addons, so if you can't find whatever is on that server here, then it probably isn't worth joining anyway.

My suckish channel for SRB2 (and cats).
Steelie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016   #3
polyp1
Some Somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelie View Post
The fact that the netcode is crap is nothing new. Whenever you download stuff from the server it tends to glitch quite often (actual frequency really varies on the player, but guess you got the short straw).

If you can't download from the server, I suggest you check for the server on the MS page (clicking one should give you the details like the map, gametype, added files, etc) and poke around the Releases to find them.

The forum releases host quality addons, so if you can't find whatever is on that server here, then it probably isn't worth joining anyway.
Thanks! :)
Old 10-09-2017   #4
Hugo

Change downloadspeed, Hope i helped you!