• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sans Gaster Blast 2 (Discontinued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how ever will I get past this giant wall?
attachment.php

a quite simple ability.
As cool as that is, I feel like it can be exploited
perhaps make it a 5 ring cost that increases with every jump (standard and double jump - 0, third jump - 5, fourth jump - 10 etc)

Hello, you still work on the Sans character?
If so, can we show a demonstration of gaster blaster?

Hi!
I've previously tested this wad (albeit, an old outdated version) and it seems that the Gaster Blaster won't make an appearance, I haven't been sent a newer version yet so I'm not sure myself.

Ah ... But I wanted to know when he will release the character?And then he will still have attacks not?
(Sorry for my english' i'm french ^^)

Last edited:
Yes, he'll have Gaster Blasters, but just as a match weapon.

As for when he'll be released, I'm not too sure.

I haven't made much progress on Sans since the last ability "reveal", but I gave him another "ability" that should be useful with the whole dying in 1 hit thing.
attachment.php

You can give yourself a shield for the cost of 15 rings, meaning the ring cost in the gif is pretty outdated.

Not related to Sans' progress, but just a simple thing I'm making.
attachment.php

"Broken Knuckles" SRB2 edition.
If you can't make it out, trying to move with the normal moving keys such as forward and back will kill you. You can still jump, glide, and spindash.

Attachments

• srb20093.gif
    srb20093.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 6,881
  • srb20096.gif
    srb20096.gif
    5 MB · Views: 2,574
for those who still actually follow this thread, this post isn't going to be showing any progress made on Sans, as I haven't made any progress on him thanks to Team Fortress 2, and I'm starting to lose my motivation to work on anything. this is more or less going to be an "update" on him. ok?
good.
anyway, I have no real clue on when I'm going to finish Sans. could be in 2020, or it could be in 2018. I just know it sure as hell ain't gonna be by the end of this year. if I don't finish Sans by the time 2.2 is released(which I feel is most likely going to be the case, especially with how lazy I am), then he'll be a release for 2.2. if I manage to get Sans done shortly before 2.2 is released, he'll be for 2.1 and 2.2.
that's pretty much all I wanted to say about this.
sorry for wasting your time.

Don't beat yourself up over it c:

You got farther than most people in any case; my personal record is 5 or so frames :p

well, here's a better select pic I suppose.
attachment.php

it's gonna be a long time before he's completed.

Attachments

• srb20049.png
    srb20049.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,548
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back