Portal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gahhhh! Oh well, at least I got when it was $30 USD. I also got to find someone that hasn't played coop yet.

Ah, Portal 2, Portal 2, I finally finished it, what an awesome game it is.
I won't spoil the game for anyone, because I know some people might plan to get the game or haven't finished it.
I also downloaded the DLC, and all I got was a challenge mode thing. Is that what the DLC is really about?

The DLC adds an extra set of Coop stages. Last one actually took me and my friend a while to figure out, even.

Oh, I didn't get any and I finished coop.
Also, I got this game brand new and it didn't include the code to put it on PC! And it said it had a code! Is there anyway i can tell Valve about this?

The game is very good and challanges my mind. I wish I could play coop, but I have it only on 1 computer.

Oh, I didn't get any and I finished coop.
Also, I got this game brand new and it didn't include the code to put it on PC! And it said it had a code! Is there anyway i can tell Valve about this?

Are you talking about the PS3 version? You link your PSN and Steam accounts I think.

Also, the co-op is found by waiting in the lobby for a moment, the tower over on the right will open up to show two buttons. If you portal over there with your partner you can go down to the DLC area. I guess this is where all the DLC will be.

Are you talking about the PS3 version? You link your PSN and Steam accounts I think.
Yeah, you can link them. But that isn't all you need to do. You need to input the code the code that comes with the game. Well, at least that is what I had to do.

It might of been a first line purchase/Gamestop exclusive. Was your copy brand new or old?

Yeah, you can link them. But that isn't all you need to do. You need to input the code the code that comes with the game. Well, at least that is what I had to do.

It might of been a first line purchase/Gamestop exclusive. Was your copy brand new or old?

sonic fan2000 said:
I got this game brand new and it didn't include the code

I guess you can't read.

I bought Portal 2 (PC) from Best Buy. I loved it.

BUT, recently, I would try to start a level and it would just freeze and make a looping noise with no picture at all.

If anyone knows a solution, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: And sorry for the bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back