Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonicfreak94 said:
Monster Iestyn said:
I think SF94 was talking about the models in the Link mod Light Dasher posted a link to.

Ontopic again: Personally, I don't think the Wizard Sonic MD2 is very good anymore. Someone should try to make a better Sonic model, as long as it is entirely original and not ripped or even edited from a Sonic model from another game, like Sonic Heroes, Next gen or SA2 for example. That's just being a bit lazy, plus they don't fit with SRB2 that much anyway.

Lazy? You know how hard it is to make multi-texture models use one texture, and then custom animate it? Takes forever. Plus ripped ones look "teh pwnsome" as long as they have sufficient shading.

*Hits self on the head*

That's it. I really need to get to know more about making models. Parhaps I may start making some if I feel like doing so.

Monster Iestyn said:
sonicfreak94 said:
Monster Iestyn said:
I think SF94 was talking about the models in the Link mod Light Dasher posted a link to.

Ontopic again: Personally, I don't think the Wizard Sonic MD2 is very good anymore. Someone should try to make a better Sonic model, as long as it is entirely original and not ripped or even edited from a Sonic model from another game, like Sonic Heroes, Next gen or SA2 for example. That's just being a bit lazy, plus they don't fit with SRB2 that much anyway.

Lazy? You know how hard it is to make multi-texture models use one texture, and then custom animate it? Takes forever. Plus ripped ones look "teh pwnsome" as long as they have sufficient shading.

*Hits self on the head*

That's it. I really need to get to know more about making models. Parhaps I may start making some if I feel like doing so.

Are you still going to make the other things unmodeled modeled?

Hey light? You said you figured out how to use those textures I gave you with blender, and the thing is, I need those textures formated for blender, so can I see how you did it?

Or could you possibly format them into md2 textures? I kinda need to see what has been done on this project so far involving the files I gave you...
Because im trying to make some new splice characters...

MM3D? Whats that? Anyways I need to see what youve done with them so far and I need the textures to be converted to a blender friendly file type, same for the models... Specifically The ones for Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Omega, and Blaze...

(Thoughts: Is it me, or does it take forever for people to reply?)
By the way... light...Or anyone else... Do you want these?
supers123do3.jpg

And I know I'm not the only one looking forward to this thing...
blazemodelgifgf2.gif

Blaze ftw...

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
MM3D? Whats that? Anyways I need to see what youve done with them so far and I need the textures to be converted to a blender friendly file type, same for the models... Specifically The ones for Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Omega, and Blaze...

(Thoughts: Is it me, or does it take forever for people to reply?)
By the way... light...Or anyone else... Do you want these?
supers123do3.jpg

And I know I'm not the only one looking forward to this thing...
blazemodelgifgf2.gif

Blaze ftw...

Gosh i wish i was good as you guys.

I don't think you guys get it.

It's one thing to have the models, but then you have to make the animations, do the texturing, and make sure everything works with SRB2. If even one of those factors is off, the model is useless.

"OLOL PAY ATTENTION TO ME I HAVE MODELS LOL‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼"

Let's see one of you actually finish a model you posted a picture of, and release it. So far it's all been vapor. And hey, wasn't the original point of this topic about the Wizard model, and not next-gen models?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back