HeavenlyTailschar.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gliding is good. I wonder what them other paint programs are like cuz I only have mspaint.

Try Photoshop CS2 or just any other Photoshop version. I definitely know that you will be a god a spriting if you use that program.

NOOOOO!! I was so close to finishing and my laptop bugged up! My entire SRB2_Projects fold got deleted along with ma music, videos and a few exe programs! (Not SRB2 luckaly)
I'll restart it once I can re-install ma graphics tablet drivers that also got deleted. :cry:

The Rules said:
10. Keep all criticism constructive. "Your character is a crappy recolor" is not acceptable. "This character isn’t unique in any way. You need to make something that isn’t just another hedgehog" is fine, however.

What you just said doesn't really do anything except make the creator feel a bit unhappy (depending on who it is anyway), but honestly. It's better than a recolor.

CATZEN THE CAT said:
BlueZero4 said:
*hugs*

YOU'RE ALIVE!!

Seriously, get metal madness back up in the air!!
Wait...There was a Metal Madness Wad??? If so, please tell me where it can most definitely be found.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Try the search button.

I think this guy was referring to Metal Madness as in the first boss form of the metal sonic you fight at the end of Sonic Heroes.

DanteEX said:
[OffTopic]Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whao whao whao whao whao.Louis,this is not my Batman cup.[OffTopic]Why is there Nights Chao flying in the background of the picture?

So you watch family guy too DanteEX that makes two of us! :mrgreen:

Dood...

I quite like this. :) Hey, somebody should make a Mega Sonic, thats really big and can stamp on enemies... (is that possible?!) Anyway, it;s good, but if it was a little bit bigger it would be even better. I use MSPaint for most of my fanart and it looks pretty good (see my avatar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back