Weird things that happened to you in Net-Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutopie

Post Here about them.

Okay, Once I was in a server with Mysticrealm and GoldenRuins.
When we were at the boss battle of the forest I got an Unlimited Ring and a Homing ring, I kept hitting Emogoth and Hyper Knuckles.
Then In the next zone I went like "I Pawned you" a couple times.
Then Hyper Knuckles goes all retard on me.
Quotes that he used: "BAN HIM" "IM COOLER THAN YOU" "SHUT UP" "YOU SUCK" "****ER"
So... Post yours.

Contest Pack: Sonic vs. Mario CTF
Glaber won't give up our flag. My teams got their flag on base. I went and found glaber (in the secret area, nontheless). I shot him and got the flag. The goal was one (cause we wanted it overwith, ya know), so the match ended. Everyone was relived.

BlueZero4 said:
Contest Pack: Sonic vs. Mario CTF
Glaber won't give up our flag. My teams got their flag on base. I went and found glaber (in the secret area, nontheless). I shot him and got the flag. The goal was one (cause we wanted it overwith, ya know), so the match ended. Everyone was relived.

That was very funny, considering that only one point had to be scored by either time, plus it took over 10 minutes I think...O_o

In one glitch, Knux was humping other players. Sonic humped the floor, and Tails hovered on the ground. Knuckles had the ability to slide along the floor at high speeds.

I join Link's server, with one of those Robosonic level wads.

Speeding off to level...
Loading SOC lump: MAP04D
<link> WOOOOO!
I'll Begin has completed the level.
<link> ...
<link> OMFG
<I'll Begin> YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THOUGH,THESE LEVELS ARE SHORT AND CRAMPED
Speeding off to level...
Loading SOC lump: MAP05D
<I'll Begin> AND HAVE BAD RING AND ENEMY PLACEMENT
<link> DEADLY
<link> THREE!
<link> LIVES
Game paused by link
<link> HOLD OB
Link turns on forceskin so I don't go through the level we were on as Tails...
<I'll Begin> OY
<link> BEING FAIR
<I'll Begin> BEING FAIR? THIS IS CO-OP
<link> IDK
<link> CHEATER
Game unpaused by link
<I'll Begin> SO USING TAILS IS CHATING?
<link> ...
<I'll Begin> GET RAPED, PLEASE
Then I leave the game.

I find it ironic for him to call me cheater when he was using Ringslinger and Startrings/lives.[/code]

I can't exactly remember when, or with who, this was, but it was quite funny; we kept changing nicks and stealing eachothers nicks and used colours. I couldn't remember who was who.

ree-c said:
I can't exactly remember when, or with who, this was, but it was quite funny; we kept changing nicks and stealing eachothers nicks and used colours. I couldn't remember who was who.

I believe that I remember this exact same thing happening
Was it not with HD03, on CEZ3?

If I can remember, I think it was with Penopat and someone else, on Thunder Citadel in match. Not too sure, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back