• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Miles_The_Hedgehog.wad Alpha Code 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I was still working on it, here it is. Need help tough, the sprites are jacked up badly.

Description: Yes, it's-a me.

Download: Download
Frames:

PLAYA4A6-1.jpg

MCHAR.jpg

PLAYA2A8.jpg

Not only is this a recolor, but you took out all the shading, and added some Paintbrush-drawn crap onto it. Very terrible looking. No S_SKIN modifications will ever fix this (Not that S_SKIN can ever really fix anything)

I'm not very good with editing sprites, but here is the best I could do right now.

All I did was put on the tail and recolor the tail.

playa2a8gk9.png

What you don't understand is that making a wad isn't about editing sprites. It's about using whatever talents you have to contribute to the community.

-I can only use Paint.
-I can't draw good, so I shade over it.
-I didn't shade, I Paintcanned it.
-I'm working on the tail.

I'm going to come right out and say that looks awful. :X
Try making a new character, or at least not using such ugly colors.

Yeah I know. His main colors are Dark_Blue and Orange, so I guess it's fine with the colors except that it's a recolor now. Also, updated S_SKIN and some Pictures, and it's in a ZIP now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back