SRB2 Black and White

Status
Not open for further replies.

wise.rain

I wasn't too sure where to release this, so I'll just release it here.

This is just a small wad that I made that makes the game turn black and white.

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=acce037dab035df8967dafcd7c02adf7

Note, that this only works in software mode.

Edit: Oops forgot screenshots.

srb20000cr8.png

It works in OpenGL, just use the launcher or -file. That's a bug with pallet changing WADs. Anyway, OpenGL lights and colormaps are still colored.

My stupid Vista computer does this without a wad, whenever I swap video modes. Sometimes it even inverts colors on me. O.o

I'm pretty sure there was a wad exactly like this one that turned the game black and white. Does anyone remember the Gameboy palette wad?

Kaysakado said:
It works in OpenGL, just use the launcher or -file. That's a bug with pallet changing WADs. Anyway, OpenGL lights and colormaps are still colored.

F11

Also, this is an interesting little thing here. Does really need OpenGL light fixing, however.

Hmm... Maybe if I get XWE to work again, I may be able to fix some of the stuff here. After I did this, whenever I start up XWE I get this:

xwehelptf3.png

Even if I right click a wad file and click "Edit with XWE", I still get that.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I'm pretty sure there was a wad exactly like this one that turned the game black and white. Does anyone remember the Gameboy palette wad?

I have that. Just used it tonight, in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back