eastereggs mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
(This is my FRIEND typing.) This is an absolutely hilarious mod for SRB2. This mod changes a lot of different stuff in the game into really funny things. Although some might say that this kind of mod is retarded and easily made, I say that it doesn't really matter that much if wether or not it was easy to make, just as long as it's fun and gets a good laff. *LAUGH* enjoy! Download link:
Click heer

Uhh... Yeah...

All you did was take srb2.srb, copied the file and messed up a few graphics and sounds... Not much point to download a 37 megabyte file that has about 100k worth of changes. Not to mention that the changes you made are not funny at all...

One thing.

Boring.

No offense mate, but I won't consider anyone to download(unless you want to was 37MB on some changed). If you made a few stages, and such, then maybe that could be different.

Give me more than just negative criticisim.

I thought is was pretty funny, considering that it was my very firs mod ever! If you don't like it, then I'm sorry. But thanks anyway for atleast trying it.

funny but needs more improvement

I thing that this mod was funny but its only funny when your playing with other peoples. But all you did was change the sprites and stuff, I bet if you took more time thinking and changing it would be a bit better.

cccoooommmmeeee oooonnnnn!

gimmi a break! it took me forever to hand draw all of the sprites! You could atleast admire that!

Sorry, but I don't feel like wasting my megabytes on some sprite changes. If you made your own level with the changed sprites, then maybe it would be a different story.

From what I've read, this seems to be a dumb and retarded waste of space. I can't check it myself at the moment, but I will say this. Save space by deleting lumps that aren't changed ('cept the S_START and S_END flags). So, yeah

I do agree with everyone on that it does have a ton of unessesarry files/lumps, but i didn't realize that at the time, i was just a beginner. So here's the same wad without all the extra crap on it:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/magvsi

You may now enjoy this wad without constant lag and memory loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back