hello this is my third wad and this one works without getting a error
ofcorse you will want screenies

srb20004.png

just standing there....
srb20006.png

never trust spikes they hurt
srb20007.png

ow thats gotta hurt!

link:http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=46d0abbb1e26e0f9c4ff8a6c5dc02e6b
Enjoy![/url]

Ugh, the sounds! He dosn't jump or get hit at high enough speed's to have a wind rushing sound! Why does it even have wind breaking sounds?
Once agian, another character that can't jump high enough for somethings
*COUGH* GHZ1 RIVER THAT YOU GET STUCK IN *COUGH* YOU CAN'T HIT THE SPRING HIGH ENOUGH TO *COUGH* GET OUT OF THE WATER AND SAVE YOU'RE LIFE AND NOT BE STUCK IN WATER UNTILL YOU SWITCH *COUGH* CHARACTERS OR LOG OUT. *COUGH* Cap's.

well ill be updating this soon hopefully it will have sounds and taunts and that ill make it jump higher in the next release so just enjoy this while you wait...

well ill get rid of run on water but ill change the mushroomthingy's from the ringsinger into bombs? seems better ill work on it tormorrow

on Edge said:
Please remove ringslinger and runonwater.

Maybe he could just make him spawn a bomb instead and remove water. Would make alot more sense to Bomberman.

EDIT: Wait he got it taken cared of.

SAY NO.... to spam.

(Please include somthing worth reading, like why you liked it or how it could be improved.)

i think someone needs to make a `charater called

fatty the hedgehog

he acciddentally rolled out of his home while waching tv one day and
he needs to get to eggmans base to steal one of his machens cause he is too fat to get back up the stairs to his house

:mrgreen:

mikiyiky said:
i think someone needs to make a `charater called

fatty the hedgehog

he acciddentally rolled out of his home while waching tv one day and
he needs to get to eggmans base to steal one of his machens cause he is too fat to get back up the stairs to his house

:mrgreen:
Funny concept, but if you're so keen on the character then make him yourself :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back