The ordingary old zim from the old version

Status
Not open for further replies.
hack_the_hedgehog said:
ok, I know some people made zim as a wad but this zim is the ordingal.
yes he is actually back. you can tell this is from the old version of srb2 because instead of a wad file, its a dta file. :)

Link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/q0saii

If there's already Zim as a wad, what is the point in posting this as well?

There's been so much rereleases of Zim that it's not even funny. And, oh wait, I can just type in ADDFILE ZIM.DTA. I have Zim, right out of the box.

Make it easy for yourself, download 1.08 from the FAQ and copy Zim into your SRB2 folder and add him.
You really miss more than rules while reading the Faq you know.

Meh, Zim didn't really amuse me back in the old days. Only Zim having a Super form was funny.

Pepe said:
I've played SRB2 back when Zim existed, and good god was he annoying as hell.

I would have to agree with Pepe right there, And I think releasing this will really help stop the noobs requesting this.

*One kept PMing me, asking for the Old Zim :eek:*

superflip96 said:
Pepe said:
I've played SRB2 back when Zim existed, and good god was he annoying as hell.

I would have to agree with Pepe right there, And I think releasing this will really help stop the noobs requesting this.

*One kept PMing me, asking for the Old Zim :eek:*
  • Oh...sorry. That must've been me. I don't get it though.... Zim's supposed to be annoying when it comes to his taunts, right?
  • And never call me a noob again. I only wanted Zim, so I could play as him. To try him out for one time.

Would you ALL say i'm still a noob?

<,< You all probly consider me a noob, but I looked through the old realeses and old topics, always gotta dig out the good stuff. >,> <,< >,>

dude you know this is the old zim the new zim is much better and also darkspine sonic can also hover so whats the point of even saying that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back