Happy Easter...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMecha

Umm..... Post here what you got for Easter.... Umm..... M 'n' Ms. Marshmellow Peeps. Reese's Peanutbutter Cups. Underwater Goggles. A weird stingray robot thing that you put in a pool. And that's about it........
I wanted sonic rush........

Meh. Me and my sister always get two presents in our easter baskets. Last year I think I got Nintendogs Chihuaha(sp) and Friends. And Star Wars Trading Cards. I await to see what I get for easter next year.

Yeah, we get cheap trinkets and candy, generally. I got 2 Magic boosters and a bunch of chocolate. Nothing expensive.

Two giant solid chocolate rabbits, a giant package of jellybeans, and a moderately large package of marshmallow rabbits.

Candy and water guns when everyone was little, that is what they normally get.

I usually get candy, some money (Range: $10-$20), and if they are in a good mood, a few video games.

Reese's Pieces Eggs
~9" solid chocolate bunny
Cadbury cream eggs
Marshmellow Peeps

[l33t] PEPS RAWK[l33t/]
I got 4 Marshmellow Peeps: The Most Delicious Thing Ever Made
I just went easter egg hunting. BORING >.<
Easter is almost over. The rabbits are hopping away. The birds aren't gonna lay an egg. Easter is over. Actually, Almost. But in a couple of months we may see *gasp* A Ghost! (Halloween)
Bad Rhyme........

A truly massive 50 dollar egg of course! I used to get a big of little eggs, but not now.

And....Big Macs are puny. It looks big on TV, but they are absolutely puny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back