terrible soc

Status
Not open for further replies.

luis90

Lurking as you read this
I would like to start off by saying I am a horrible soccer, and forgive my preceding actions. I read a topic one day that said "why not affect the tics taken for time to drown for you fish character?" So here it is, and it also makes tails fly longer.It is named {gravity.wad} but does not affect gravity at all.

EDIT: I forgot to make it clear that it affects the time to drown in water. I also forgt to say that the main purpose of this is to give you a chance against my "aquazone.wad" series of levels.

Preview coming soon, Only because I am selfconsies of my level creating skills and fixing it for you.

EDIT2:http://www.datafilehost.com/download.php?file=e2054087
There is the link,I believd i had put it there but i have a battery powered mouse and the batterys must have ran out for a short while,so again forgive me for my foolishness.

You don't have a link so it shouldn't be in here. You have to read the rules man. It's only good for your safe being so admins don't snipe you in the head.

You are going to make a timer soc... timer socs has been made over and over again and they are not original or hard to create!

M.V.P said:
You don't have a link ...
Yeah, what he said. But I see you've fixxed it. :wink:

3. If you actually think this idea is bad or that you are a bad soccer, than don't release anything. It's pointless in this case. :-/

Be ready for critism when making stuff, don't try to avoid it by saying you're a newbie at SOCcing and all, since we already know that if you release a first SOC. There's only 1 good way of avoiding critism. Don't release your stuff untill you think its good enough.

First off, The only reason i did this was too give you a chance at my soon to be coming wad(see post 1). And I know its bad, its just too give you a chance.

There's a better way:
Change your leveldesign... As a matter of fact you just have to put in more rising bubbles! :roll:

Make something never done before, like my Chaos soc that makes Monitors shoot you and Eggman leaves Jetty-syn trails. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back