Maple story (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rouge is another way of saying thief. A fast, sneaky character. You could say like rouge the bat but not a treasure hunter.
EDIT: My avatar is now my MS character, wizardslava.

Update:

Scania character:

wizardsdelta
Job:Thief
Throws:Soon to throw Kumbis
Level: 12
I'm broke on this character :(

@M.V.P: You should have become a mage at level 8. They have the advantage of having there job advancement two levels earlier. Also what are your stats? You shouldnt put anything into STR or DEX also keep the STR and DEX stats at 4 or 5. Well im going to be on my windia character, wizardslava if you want come and add me. I may even let you into the guild no charge.

Interesting news for those who don't know.

The newly established Nintendo of South Korea will be releasing Maple Story for the Nintendo DS

"Korean online games super power Nexon announced today that it will be supporting the DS with one of its biggest PC titles. The company will be bringing Maple Story to the system for Korean release this September. A release in Japan, America and Europe has yet to be announced, but is being planned.

Nexon actually first announced support for the platform back at the G-Star games event in November of last year. Today's announcement marks the first specific mention of a game.

And what a big announcement it is. Since its release in May of 2003, Maple Story has spread throughout the world, building a large online community in the process. Different from many other online titles out of Korea, Maple Story is a side scrolling action game designed for casual gamers.

Details on the DS version were not revealed as part of this announcement. Nexon plans to cooperate with Nintendo Korea in working out what makes its way over.

This announcement comes a little over a week before the 1/18 Korean release of the DS Lite. With a major Korean franchise supporting it, the DS Lite could end up being just a hit in Japan's neighbor as it has been in Japan itself.
"

The source was here - http://ds.ign.com/articles/753/753842p1.html

The newly established Nintendo of South Korea will be releasing Maple Story for the Nintendo DS

"Korean online games super power Nexon announced today that it will be supporting the DS with one of its biggest PC titles. The company will be bringing Maple Story to the system for Korean release this September. A release in Japan, America and Europe has yet to be announced, but is being planned.

Nexon actually first announced support for the platform back at the G-Star games event in November of last year. Today's announcement marks the first specific mention of a game.

And what a big announcement it is. Since its release in May of 2003, Maple Story has spread throughout the world, building a large online community in the process. Different from many other online titles out of Korea, Maple Story is a side scrolling action game designed for casual gamers.

Details on the DS version were not revealed as part of this announcement. Nexon plans to cooperate with Nintendo Korea in working out what makes its way over.

This announcement comes a little over a week before the 1/18 Korean release of the DS Lite. With a major Korean franchise supporting it, the DS Lite could end up being just a hit in Japan's neighbor as it has been in Japan itself.
"

"

Don't triple post, hit the submit button once and wait, or I'll feed you to my friend. :<

I occasionally play Maple Story, I'm a level 15 Warrior. 55 strength, 15 for everything else. I'm going to increase the accuracy/dexterity next, so I can take on a few more powerful enemies and actually hit them.

I only have one character; Naga11. Yar.

When I do play, I tend to be in Belocan (The one on the far left of the something-select. :/), channel 19.

Arr. Ne'er have I seen a place as hellish as this 'ere "Victoria Island". Aye. Dancing mushrooms ever'where! Ripped my first mate limb from limb.

Aye. They can rip a grown man to shreds when they feel tempest.

<-------That's my magician in my avatar. He's level 16 right now because I had to re-create my account like 4 times because of his hair and because I didn't make his stats right. Someone here has to be in Scania. :|

I just realized I triple posted, my connection was crapping out, so I guess it tripled. Sorry about that, I'll delete them immediately.

But...aren't any of you excited for a DS release of Maple Story...?

EDIT: Darn, I guess this forum can't allow users to delete their own posts.
Well, sorry anyway for the triple post.

I'm going to try MapleStory again, and hopefully I won't get hardware failures.

What server does everyone tend to play in?

ree-c said:
Don't triple post, hit the submit button once and wait, or I'll feed you to my friend. :<

I occasionally play Maple Story, I'm a level 15 Warrior. 55 strength, 15 for everything else. I'm going to increase the accuracy/dexterity next, so I can take on a few more powerful enemies and actually hit them.

I only have one character; Naga11. Yar.

When I do play, I tend to be in Belocan (The one on the far left of the something-select. :/), channel 19.

Arr. Ne'er have I seen a place as hellish as this 'ere "Victoria Island". Aye. Dancing mushrooms ever'where! Ripped my first mate limb from limb.

Aye. They can rip a grown man to shreds when they feel tempest.

ERrr, Aye aye? I'm sorry to say this, but, you messed your stats up. A warrior should have their dex 2X their level, and their Str as high as you can get it. Join Bera, and find me =D.

(KiroHitaru level 65 =D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back