Second level wa too hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
cueball61 said:
Hard? No no no, all you need is good timing to get past the rows of crushers just as they start coming up...

Meh. Maybe a little hard?

Dark Mystic said:
THZ2 gets easy once you know the level. It took me a while to find out how to get to the end when I fist played. But right now, I can finish THZ2 in about 2 and a half min. tops.
1:03.

I must beat your time!!!!

*rushes to THZ2*

cueball61 said:
Dark Mystic said:
THZ2 gets easy once you know the level. It took me a while to find out how to get to the end when I fist played. But right now, I can finish THZ2 in about 2 and a half min. tops.

0:28.10. Good luck. THZ2 is shorter than THZ1.

THZ2 is extremely easy whence you do it a time or two, and have a rather decent grasp of the controls.

Penopat said:
cueball61 said:
Dark Mystic said:

0:28.32. Good luck. THZ2 is shorter than THZ1.

THZ2 is extremely easy whence you do it a time or two, and have a rather decent grasp of the controls.

Cheater. Don't play in race mode.

It's very possible to get 28 seconds in THZ2 without cheating. I got 30.
shadow the fox said:
Well thats on easy. Some of us play on hard.
This topic is about the game already being too hard. The easy mode is there for people that fail at THZ2.

FoxBlitzz said:
The Deton path is slooow... I hate taking it, and I don't take it anymore, because you have to wait for the stupid lift to go all the way down to you, then bring you back up after you hit the button. I swear, that thing moves at a mile an hour. Please, increase the moving platform speed in GFZ2-THZ2 before the final game comes out. The Genesis games didn't make you wait so long. And it's even worse than having to watch a cutscene because absolutely nothing happens while you are on the moving platform.
You know, instead, you can make a left towards the ending slime tank, and then just jump over to the other switch. It really is so much faster in my opinion.

SRB2-Playah said:
I don't find THZ 2 really difficult. But I suppose I found it difficult at one point... Guess I just memorized it.

THZ2 was hard...

Until I got over Knux's crappy appearance and played as him.

I never legitimately beat the game until I played as Knuckles.

THZ2 is the level I'm currently the best at, and is probably the reason why I like factory levels so much.

(just played it, got 50 seconds... so I can beleive with some coordination *I have none* it can be done really quickly)

The lasers at the beginning are hard to avoid, though, and the crushers are a one-hit kill; the turret path just takes good timing, and being wary of the crumbling platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back