The Brawl is on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trailer looks awesome. This is one game that I would look forward to...IF I could get a Wii.

Suit Samus, boo, No Suit Samus, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneone11eleven!!!!!

Blue Blur said:
This is quite awesome. I'm just kinda unsure of my parents reaction when I ask for a Wii...

Then buy one yourself.

Anyway, SMBB rocks, if it would get more adventure levels and more combat levels with tons of special effects. I'd love to see a custom level maker, though!

Super mystic sonic said:
Blue Blur said:
This is quite awesome. I'm just kinda unsure of my parents reaction when I ask for a Wii...

Then buy one yourself.

That's hard to do when I don't have a car, or any money. (That my mother didn't steal...) :roll:

Anyway, according to Nintendo, it's supposed to be cheap enough to purchase without breaking open that retirement fund. Sony should take a card from them.

No, Bouncey. That was a rumor for the last SSB game. Nobody in their right mind would fall for it, much less twice.

Blue Blur said:
I'm just kinda unsure of my parents reaction when I ask for a Wii...
I dunno what the big deal is. I asked my mom, she simply just asked me what a Wii is.

Heh, you don't know my parents. I know more dirty jokes from them than I ever learned at school. Anyway. it's possible that I may get one for Cheristmas.

Anyone else planning to get a Wii?

Count me in. Not only will it be the cheapest nextgen system, it'll also probably have the most fun games as well as backwards compatibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back