Taking Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTS

Just wondering.......How do I take screenshots of the levels I make? I want to put them on my site to give people a better idea of what they look like.

The console command "screenshot" makes a screenshot. However, if you manually type it, it will take a screenshot of the console as well. Hence, bind screenshot to a key, and then press the key to make a screenshot. If you're in software, it will be in PCX format, if you're in hardware, it will be in TGA.

Thanks, I'll give it a try as soon as I can.

If I bind a key, does it "unbind" when I shut the game down, or does it stay that way until I decide to change it?

When you bind it, it does "unbind" when you shut the game down, that's probably a bug, or maybe not :? .

If you make a file called autoexec.cfg and put it in the srb2 directory, and edit it so that a line says bind p screenshot (or whatever key you use), every time you start srb2, that file will run, binding the kay for you before you ever start the game.

I don't mind typing it in before starting, I only wanted to know so I don't mess anything up.

O_O This thing saves screenshots as .tga? What the heck kinda file is that? How do I even open it? Is there a way I can save screenshots as JPEG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back