[Not enough info] The "addfile" command in console won't work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catastrophe12

TheChaosController
So I want to use the Shadow mod but when I use the addfile command it wo'nt work AT ALL! It says Error: Blah Blah Blah Shadow.wad not added, So yeah.

Chaos...Control! :)

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

Can you tell me why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have the WAD in your SRB2 folder or one of its subdirectories? Is it unzipped? If both of these are the case and the WAD you're trying to load still isn't working (which is about as likely as a snowball fight in Houston), post a copy of the relevant lines from log.txt and any other information that may help us assist you.

Also, if you're keeping it in a subdirectory and you're hosting a netgame, you have to specify the full folder path, such as addfile pwads/characters/shadow.wad. SRB2 won't search subdirectories for WADs automatically while networking is active.

Speaking of wads, it would be great if SRB2 Supports pk3s as zip replacements, This would help us to manage our mods easier so we can add multiple wads in a single pk3 or even import custom graphics,sounds,textures ... etc without having to deal with S_START and whatever Markers .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back