What's up with the Textures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larz T

Bool Man Larry
Judge
Yo, alright so I made a level for SRB2 using SRB2 Doom Builder 2 by Karlon. I wanted to test the level. I saved and did all that stuff. I tested it and some textures were replaced with GHZ Blocks (you know the brown plaid wall). I thought it was a mistake but no, in GZDoom Visual mode, it should what textures I had selected. I thought since I was testing the level in SRB2CB, I thought it was that so I switched the testing mode to the regular SRB2 and then it was all red walls! What should I do?

It sounds like you downloaded the PNG version of SRB2CB, which only supports PNG textures.

If you want to use "traditional" SRB2 textures, and retain compatibility with vanilla SRB2, download the normal version from the SRB2CB topic and use that instead.

It sounds like you downloaded the PNG version of SRB2CB, which only supports PNG textures.

If you want to use "traditional" SRB2 textures, and retain compatibility with vanilla SRB2, download the normal version from the SRB2CB topic and use that instead.

Thanks Katmint, I forgot I was using the PNG version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back