Ghost.soc and ultimate.soc(ultimate was my first soc) Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason The Hedgehog said:
supersonic999 said:
And proof please!

You want proof? Then why don't you just downlaod it and see for yourself? It's downlaod link is right there in his post Captain Obvious.

Download of SRB2: $0

Account on these mbs: $0

SOC editor: $0

Making the SOC editor: $?

asking for proof when it's right there: priceless.^^

ultimate.soc: Buggy, timer, already been done, and cheap, all in one soc. It makes you transparent (already been done) makes you have infinite fly time, underwater breath, you're completely invinciable(cheap and timer), and has a buch of errors every time you move (buggy).

-1/10 :( Improve on SOC making before you show it to us. Enemies, please. I have yet to see a spiked crawla!

ghost.soc: Enemies can't see you, but you can hit them, and you're completely invincible (can't be hit, can't die in a bottomless pit, can't drown, can't be damaged elementialy, ect,) 1/10

SRB2 Guy said:
ultimate.soc: Buggy, timer, already been done, and cheap, all in one soc. It makes you transparent (already been done) makes you have infinite fly time, underwater breath, you're completely invinciable(cheap and timer), and has a buch of errors every time you move (buggy).

-1/10 :( Improve on SOC making before you show it to us. Enemies, please. I have yet to see a spiked crawla!

ghost.soc: Enemies can't see you, but you can hit them, and you're completely invincible (can't be hit, can't die in a bottomless pit, can't drown, can't be damaged elementialy, ect,) 1/10
thanks i wanted to know what it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back