The Ultimate Battle Arena!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my Ultimate Battle Arena WAD! :) It's really hard kind of, unless you have super sonic. It's really easy with him. If you have any trouble finding my level in the level selection. Then choose that first level there. Because that's actually my level. Or just start a new game. Enjoy! :)

Sorry for no screenies.

Edited: Oh right. sorry: http://files.filefront.com/battleplacewad/;9083345;/fileinfo.html
(just copy and paste the link to the adress bar)

Missing textures.
srb20034.png

Too many enemies.
srb20035.png

Too many Eggmen.
srb20042.png

No thok barrier.
srb20037.png

Broken Celing.
srb20038.png

Need I say more?
srb20039.png

Rings arn't deafed.
srb20040.png

Too may invaunabiltties!
srb20041.png

Please, Read Level Design 101, Thok Barrier Tutorial, Map Header Tutorial , SRB2 Doom Builder Tutorial, and fix this map.

When I played this level...
151793236943b1d83cb8debbn9.gif
<--- Me.

Edit 2: Better screenshot for "Too many Eggmen."

-SRB2 Guy

Also, no deafed rings. Try and see what makes the official SRB2 maps popular, and imitate thier style.

NOCLIP + GOD MODE = EPIC WIN

And this thing isn't really hard, just SpinDash in place untill the enemies are stupid enough to get themselves killed.

SRB2 Guy, Too many Enimies is the point. Did you hear "Ultimate Battle Arena." You should try super sonic and sorrry about all those other stuff you shown me.

supersonicdude211 said:
SRB2 Guy, Too many Enimies is the point. Did you hear "Ultimate Battle Arena." You should try super sonic and sorrry about all those other stuff you shown me.

The level still fails either way so I would take SRB2 Guy's advice and redo the whole thing. We don't want levels like this since anyone can make one. Either you do a proper job and try to make a decent level or don't post your levels on here since we will criticize them even if you like it or not.

Jazz said:
Stuff goes here

Actually, he forgot to leave a space after the colon so it didn't see that url as a link.

P.S To: SRB2 Guy. It is spelled "tutorial". Use a spell checker or use Mozilla Firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back