Mysterious Desert Zone Match Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYPERKNUX said:
That's one of the glitches I'm trying to fix right now. It must be I have those upper texture thingies instead of just having the frontside and backside ones. But thanks for pointing that one out since I only fixed most of them in the level.

Your welcome.

I'll see if I can help fix them if it's ok with you.

SonicX8000 said:
HYPERKNUX said:
That's one of the glitches I'm trying to fix right now. It must be I have those upper texture thingies instead of just having the frontside and backside ones. But thanks for pointing that one out since I only fixed most of them in the level.

Your welcome.

I'll see if I can help fix them if it's ok with you.

You can if you want, though I'll give you credit for that bug fix since Iäm in Finland and I can't do it which sucks.

BUGS FOUND

1.The textures on the ceiling have been placed with sand textures: FIXED

2.Some items were under or inside FOF's: FIXED

3.Some areas that don't have the FOF quicksand effect have been set as Death Pits : FIXED

4.The ceiling/floor HT was uneven: FIXED

5.Some ring weapons were out of reach: FIXED

5 WARNINGS FOUND and have been fixed.

NEW ITEMS PUT IN
1 Rail Ring.

There I have fixed it up for you.

Updated Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qhf10v

Ok, now the new update is available, thanks for updating the level SonicX8000, that helped a lot, I'll be home tommororw, and I'll fix Spring park zone too. If you don't mind, I'll put the link on the first post of the topic.

I played the map, and it looks much better. Thanks again for fixing it, however, I'll try and see if I can get rid of all the flickering on a few parts, but it's not as bad as the last release.

I want to try this map.Can someone put up a new link?The others don't work.

If not a new link,IM me on AIM or MSN and send it to me.

Mystic said:
10. Don't bump topics pointlessly. If a topic is more than three weeks old, ask yourself whether your post adds to the conversation or you have a good reason to post in the old topic. The following are _NOT_ good reasons:

Asking the author to reupload a file with a broken link.

Frivolous statements like "This is cool."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back