Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chemicals that Eggman drops in Techno Hill 3 are invisible if you have the Classic pack. I'm not sure if it happens in other packs, but can it be fixed?

Last edited:
I don't know if someone have the smae problem but here is...

I don't know what is wrong, but i try to use MD2 on Super SRB2 Kart Z, But that didn't work, and i don't know why?

I try some like rename the file, but that didn't work

anybody can help me?

I don't know if someone have the smae problem but here is...

I don't know what is wrong, but i try to use MD2 on Super SRB2 Kart Z, But that didn't work, and i don't know why?

I try some like rename the file, but that didn't work

anybody can help me?

IIRC you should not type PLAY in md2.dat you need to type RIDR
example: RIDR Sonickart.md2 3.0 0.0
hope this helps

Ok, It's been awhile since my last update, sorry about that, if anyone truly cares, but I'd like to let you all know that I am not dead. I am very much still actively modeling with intentions to release... In the semi-far future. But! to show you guys some of the new stuff, I have a teaser video for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3p4S4wNgXA
Not much to say, but hopefully you will be able to tell that sonic and tails are both much cleaner looking, accurate to SRB2's interpretation of them, and smoothly animated. Look forward to a release, following other OGL surprises...
(P.S. thats not SRB2CB)

Jeck, there's this one weird problem with most of your MD2 models...
They're gone.
What happened to the Sonic Riders model?
Sonic Unleashed model?
Manic?
All those other models that used to be there?
And also, there's something strange about your modern Sonic model...
I tried to scale the head of it and I wanna know which one you think looks better.
3LmyHkY.png

The really old models you mentioned are old, outdated, and I do not endorse them anymore, I guess I could put an archives zip together, but there's so much better, maintained content that I do not see the point. Also, Sonic's head is not that wide.. so'd I'd say my original is correct.

The really old models you mentioned are old, outdated, and I do not endorse them anymore, I guess I could put an archives zip together, but there's so much better, maintained content that I do not see the point. Also, Sonic's head is not that wide.. so'd I'd say my original is correct.

Well, ok, you got me there, the original is correct, but maybe I prefer the older models to this new modern Sonic. There's something about it that just doesn't look sonic-like.
You could have added a ton more polygons, too. Even the Sonic Unleashed model works in SRB2 with no errors and no invisible model.
kZVbFAw.png

The sonic your showing off doesnt even seem to be my most recent released.
attachment.php
and I concern myself more with my classic models anyway.

Last edited:
The sonic your showing off doesnt even seem to be my most recent released.
attachment.php
and I concern myself more with my classic models anyway.

Really? I got it from the Modern Characters pack, called SONICRE.md2. Is that REALLY not the most recent released?
And, if you were being serious, I would very much like an archives pack.

Last edited:
how to make so that classic sonic is in yellow when it is in super form because me it is blue

Not possible at the moment, unless you remove the texture of the model and then make a wad with every sprite being the texture, then making the textures that overwrite the super textures yellow.

Not possible at the moment, unless you remove the texture of the model and then make a wad with every sprite being the texture, then making the textures that overwrite the super textures yellow.

Or if the model is low-poly enough, two models can be played in one, and simply make the animations of the super forms only have the second model.

Or if the model is low-poly enough, two models can be played in one, and simply make the animations of the super forms only have the second model.

Whoops, forgot about that one. The Sonic Shuffle model that Jeck animated does that.

I'm loving the look of that already. Is it gonna be another Sonic+Super Sonic combo like the Sonic Shuffle model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back