... all players

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrzi

example, "floor touch, all players", does that mean example, button is not going down if there is not all players pushing that button?
If it's not like that, then can someone explain how does that work, because it doesn't work if I try to do it

+ why "floor touch, all players" is same than anywhere in sector/anywhere is sector, all players?

All players would probably better be written "any player", as in, any one of all the players playing can press it.

At least, I think that's what it means. (Don't quote me on that, I never have actually played with more than one player.)

Also, Floor touch is different than anywhere in sector because in one, you must touch the floor. For example, if Tails is flying over a sector that has floor touch instead of anywhere in sector, it won't affect him.

Nonono, All Players does, in fact, mean that all of the players in the netgame (barring anyone with a game over) has to be in the sector. (Or on the floor, depending on the obvious difference between sector types.)

Oh! Really?

Thanks Red Echidna, I wasn't sure, I'm glad you cleared that up for tyrzi and for me.

I wouldn't know, to be honest, because I only make single player levels.

All players would probably better be written "any player", as in, any one of all the players playing can press it.

At least, I think that's what it means. (Don't quote me on that, I never have actually played with more than one player.)

Also, Floor touch is different than anywhere in sector because in one, you must touch the floor. For example, if Tails is flying over a sector that has floor touch instead of anywhere in sector, it won't affect him.
I didn't say anywhere in sector, I said anywhere in sector, all players

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

But can someone tell me how I do that all player need to push 1 button that it will go daownh!!!! (down)

Use Touch Floor (Once), All Players
Have it trigger some actions that lowers the button and does whatever else you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back