Texture Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been making a level and when I was tring to put a gfzrock texture, it turned into this.

srb20044.png

Any way to fix it?

I think there's a way simpler explanation than this, and a way simpler way to do this, but anyway...

It's because you lowered your ceiling height there. Maybe for the first sector that the ceiling is lowered, you should make it the regular ceiling height, and add a FOF, instead of the ceiling. The easiest way to do that would be to first, find sector 136 (press F3, click on the drop down menu, scroll down and click on "Sector number", then in the box below it type 136), then make it's ceiling 4096. Once you do that, make an FOF with a tag of 35, and make it's ceiling 4096, and it's floor 1104. Make all it's wall textures GFZROCK, and make it's floor textures FLOOR0_3. Then I think it's done, and should work.

Also, you're water tagged to the water area has a floor height of 728, but the floor height of the sectors is 720, just to make it look right, I'd lower the floor of the water to 720, or change the floor height of the sectors to 728.

And for the level itself, it's really big, I'd make it smaller.

Chaos said:
Just build a sector there.

Err, did you look at the screenshot, or download the level and look at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back