trouble making levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. There is no Master Emerald!
2. My browser doesn't let me download from SendSpace.
3. Something like this was already done.

Chaos said:

When I looked at "other collectables," it had black (master) for the emeralds.

oh, I didn't know this was made already. Waiting for other comments.

(just letting ya know, when I'm playing a netgame, I use the name Amanda, my real name.)

Would you really want to give your name on the Internet? >_>

Anyways, the Black Emerald is useless as of now, unless you know "the secret."

Okay, now I know your problem. You keep forgetting to build your nodes. When you save, you must always remember to build your nodes by clicking on the appropriate button. Otherwise, SRB2 will complain about an error with there being no sectors. Build the nodes with Zennode and reupload.

Also, there's nothing wrong with giving out your name on the internet. Besides, just a first name by itself will provide absolutely no identifiable information about yourself.

FoxBlitzz said:
Okay, now I know your problem. You keep forgetting to build your nodes. When you save, you must always remember to build your nodes by clicking on the appropriate button. Otherwise, SRB2 will complain about an error with there being no sectors. Build the nodes with Zennode and reupload.

Also, there's nothing wrong with giving out your name on the internet. Besides, just a first name by itself will provide absolutely no identifiable information about yourself.

I clicked on the button, but then it said, "windows cannot find zennode.exe" Anyone have the link to download it?
EDIT:Is there any other problems with the level?

Supersonia said:
FoxBlitzz said:

I clicked on the button, but then it said, "windows cannot find zennode.exe" Anyone have the link to download it?
EDIT:Is there any other problems with the level?

Sorry for the double post, but, is there any problems with the level? (can someone do it for me?)

Chaos said:

There is a master emerald just look in other collectables.

Cheese said:
Chaos said:

There is a master emerald just look in other collectables.

Doesn't matter if it exists, it can't be picked up in any case.

OK, I know there is a black emerald, I know about the secret, it is useless in the game for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back