Post your pics/art here!

Okay, that is really cool. Can't answer your question about making gifs, except to suggest that you may want to make it a webm instead.

A Brazilian Tanager perched onto a tree branch in the giant zoo aviary.

21l6er8.jpg

Ooo, that's a really neat looking bird, hyperknux! On the topic of red birds, here's a picture of a cardinal. Credit for the shot goes to my girlfriend, but I helped spot it and touched it up in photoshop. We happened to spot it really close by while walking on a small trail in our neighborhood. We saw an otter yesterday, but unfortunately we weren't able to capture it...(on film). It dove underwater only a few seconds after we first saw it.

OX1iytC.jpg

Last edited:
Well I don't have any recent red bird photos, but May last year I walked around a farm area taking photos of any wildlife that would stand still long enough. These are my favorite avian photos from the adventure.

ZCqEe4U.jpg

They are probably Brown-headed Cowbirds, a type of blackbird.

MIiJXFh.jpg

I can't help but think of this video whenever I see that. Also, gross.

Here's a thing I'm working on. Hand to the left is still bad, but I'm working on it.

dMqORlY.jpg

Ooo, that's a really neat looking bird, hyperknux! On the topic of red birds, here's a picture of a cardinal. Credit for the shot goes to my girlfriend, but I helped spot it and touched it up in photoshop. We happened to spot it really close by while walking on a small trail in our neighborhood. We saw an otter yesterday, but unfortunately we weren't able to capture it...(on film). It dove underwater only a few seconds after we first saw it.

OX1iytC.jpg

Wow, that's a great shot of that Cardinal! I'd love to try and get up close to one of these in the wild.
Also thanks by the way!

Here's one of my favourite Africa bird shots. A pair of White Fronted Bee-Eaters flying everywhere and briefly stopped for a mere 3 seconds to get this shot.

14t8neo.png

Bringing back MotorRoach's worst nightmare, a Sylveon. (drawn by me.) (Because I was bored.)

...Oh wait, it's actually not that bad. It's just shadded like a pillow and made by me, which explains everything wrong about it.

Damn, son, you just explained why it's my worst nightmare.

You also explained what's wrong with it, so I don't even know what to say. I do see some faults with the outline having some badly placed points, such as under the mouth and in the ribbon around his neck.

Last edited:
Damn, son, you just explained why it's my worst nightmare.

You also explained what's wrong with it, so I don't even know what to say. I do see some faults with the outline having some badly placed points, such as under the mouth and in the ribbon around his neck.

Admit that it's still better (worse) than the... first versions.
...I'm not gonna link them, else you'll have to go to an hospital.
Still gonna fix that bullshit of mine. I totally went over those two pixels under the mouth too ._.

ribbon around his neck

You're always gonna surprise me. Before that was in art, and now in mind-reading abilties. who are you really?!

The thing is that that pillow is pretty old and I barely touched the fucked up outline at all.
(I just remade the bows and "shadded" to bring back Roach's nightmares, good luck sleeping tonight btw.)

Here is a quick thing I thrown in 5 minutes, while using the same technique I use on the paper. The thing is that I just suck on a comp, whatever I do. It ends up much better on paper, without any effort.

Here, I just ended up with something even worse than I did previously.
I'm gonna do a full one on paper tomorrow, just for a comparison with the bullshit I end up with on a comp.

Save up for a $70 tablet. Doing lineart with a mouse sucks ass, which is why I don't do it.

Wow, drawing linework with a mouse? That must be a hell of a work, and to also make sure it's precise... Good thing I have a tablet.

hyperion_steelie_by_steelcz-d8s8l3e.png

Well, I finally have my excuse for drawing bullshit, I guess. Was the thing I now shamelessly use as avatar that bad, for a mouse?...But don't worry too much about that, the worse has yet to come.

By the way, nice work Steelie, as always. I never played Borderlands however, I'm sticked to TF2 and the Engie too hard.

I don't know if it's much of an excuse, it just means it takes that much longer to make a good drawing out of something. Your problem is more that the skeleton looks displaced. That being said, it's easier to learn if you can draw faster.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back