Tell us something odd about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
Spazzo said:
Whoa, what are you doing inside of my head?
Stupid joke aside, that isnt an odd fact. Thats bragging; which is not cool nor friend-gaining, and trust me, I learned the hard way...

All i'm saying that I'm only dangerous in match after playing it 3 hours after each other. Every normal newbie can own me if its the first time I play match in 3 days.

Yeah even when we started kicking each other's @sses in one of your netgames :)

When I was a kid, I was addicted to Sonic fan games. Recently, while lurking through my old hard drive, I found an old demo of SRB2. I then decided I would check out the site and was shocked to discover that this baby was alive and kicking.

I usually ruin everything for me by jumping the gun.

I'm quick to speak my mind, and usually am willing to accept the consequences for my idiotic actions.

Me and Furious have a thing, we do. I'll push it too far, he'll ban me. It's been like that since day one. Good times, good times.

While I am pretty much insane and stupid, I am one of the few people that can both act crazy as well as have an intelligent conversation.

I'm almost fifteen, and I'm overweight. I don't let it get to me though. I feel that physical appearance isn't nearly as important as personallity.

I've always thought Sonic kicked ass.

If you've payed attention to some of the things I've said in the past, you'll find that I have had a crush on a fictional character for the past 9 years.

That's about all I can think of.

On a side note: Omega, What the hell is wrong with you? *shot*

I still hug a teddy bear in my sleep :oops: but only rarely

At least it's better then playing Guilty Gear X2 Reloaded on a friends PS2 and it just blows up like that.

Boy sonadowmy...you've got problems.

I wake up notoriously early, from 3:30-6am.
I'm a Nintendo fanboy (and I'm always nagging my parents for a Wii ^_^).
My birthday's all the way in November.

EDIT: Urgh! I never noticed I bumped this. I could of sweared this was on the front page.
EDIT2: Wait, it was. The 2 posts before me got deleted. >_>

Very little from my earlier post needs to be updated, though I probably should note my lolicon folder has grown by roughly a gigabyte since September and I now own what comes out to be a total of nine Dreamcasts.

Because I'm just... y'know? I'm just hardcore like that.

1. I am a Starwars fan, which some people consider to be odd, for some reason.
2. I still have all the old Doom games including Heretic and Hexen.
3. I hate playing only online games(Except PSOBB though, that's a given) and online play in general.
4. I am extremely lazy when it comes to making maps, though I still try to do a good job of detailing them.

Vorarephilia. I keep this a secret in RL. If anything, same size f/f, either naga or human, or macro vore.

I have Asperger's syndrome, completely terrible at social interaction with those I don't already know.

Nearing the end of my GCSEs, I only just learned how to do algebra.

It's rare I'll be asleep by 2AM, sometimes even 3AM. From this, school days give me a good 5-6 hours of sleep.

I get really nervous around girls. I don't know why, to be honest. I just do.

I sing as well as I can when I'm alone.

I seriously wish to be a naga. If there was a wish I could have, it would be the first choice.

I wish I could scream like Matt K. Heafy. :<

I sometimes eat cheese instead of lunch, I got ADDICTED to it.
My birthday is on July 3rd.
I am a water lover, I swim in our pool for about 1 HOUR every day.
I love CTF, and the race that gives you an amount of time to finish. (What was that called.....)
When there is silver2 or tailsdoll.wad I like to float back and forth to base to base shooting ring weapons in CTF.
I like spiderman.
I am making a Spiderman WAD.
I like making mere S_SKIN edits (Double jumping knuckles, underpowered tails, etc.)
I dont want to become an adult, Kids rock.
Well, that is it.

Spazzo said:
I have ADHD.
I eat tons of junk, and dont brush my teeth all that well, yet i've never had a cavity.
I wear headgear daily.
I don't like violent games. AT ALL.
I don't use the mouse in SRB2.

Get rid of all the other things, and you have me.

I play my DS in class regularly. With the headgear on. And the teachers don't care.

I practice piano for 0-20 minutes a day, yet I got the point that I am at now. My piano teacher is one of the best in the world. And I barely practice, yet he is my teacher...I find that odd. I can only imagine where I'd be if I practiced 6 hours a day like the other students he has...

I can complete a project at school in one day with hardly any effort, get a perfect score, while everyone else takes 3-4 days to finish and they sometimes fail.

July 19th, 1994 is Armageddon. (My Birthday)

I refer to the sun as a giant lightbulb.

I refer to the moon as a giant dim lightbulb.

I refer to this annoying kid in my class as a moving, dimwitted sniper target.

I refer to me as a sniper.

I have this uncanny urge to stick a PC inside of a empty NES case. I'm 16 and hate mowing grass.
-I can eat cereal at all times of the day.
-People are easily amazed by me playing N64 games on PC's at school
-I'm a loner who doesn't talk alot if not talked to, mostly because I find I annoy people or kill the conversation.
-I dream up many different plans but most of the time can't finish them.
-I sing very horribly and sing very silly, stupid songs.

Urge-to-make-NES-PC rising...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back