metalmushroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
finnally a ending that doesn't use that eggman sign! improvements that can be made:

1: call the wad: scr_metalmushroom.wad.
2: place the enemies and coins less....random across the course.
3: make something to jump over. It gets boring to always run and dodge the enemies.

LEVEL 1
levelname = metal mushroom
musicslot = 4
skynum = 1
weather = 0
typeoflevel = 4099

Open the wad in XWE and make a new lump, name it MAINCFG, then copy this into it.

The map was linear, nothing in it except random objects, the textures used for the death pits gave no indication to what they did. Now then, on the topic of the pits the brown/yellow blocks used as the texture? No. Make them use the texture "pit".

A few missing textures here and there...Very,very short, makes GFZ1 look huge, the passageways were to cramped, and very plain.

A few jumps would work, and try putting some effort into the map (and your grammar...), and the fact that there was no thok barrier does not help.

All in all, I guess a bit Ok for a first try...Tell me, did you enjoy this map youself?

I fixed it. Fixed the errors, added in new player starts, changed a few textures(like on the death pit) and added a map header with appropriate information.

Download

I got stuck spindashing at the point where the pipes and grey block merge, near the end of the level. The shell also bounced off of an invisible wall.

Oh, and the mushroom-guy (I can't remember what their name is for some reason) said, "earless", instead of, "fearless"...

Overall: Alot better than what I can do...

Shadowater said:
Oh, and the mushroom-guy (I can't remember what their name is for some reason) said, "earless", instead of, "fearless"...
You obviously aren't aware of who the earless leader Toad was referring to is.

Neo Chaotikal said:
Shadowater said:
You obviously aren't aware of who the earless leader Toad was referring to is.
I dont get that, who was the earless leader?

Ah yes, that earless reference makes sense now.

"PREPARE YOURSELF SONIC, FOR I SHALL HAVE YOUR EARS!!"
"(This guy's nuts!)"

Prime 2.0 said:
I fixed it. Fixed the errors, added in new player starts, changed a few textures(like on the death pit) and added a map header with appropriate information.

Download

Sorry but it should of used tunes 4 and skynum 4 and the walls where better big .It was better falling from the sky it THZ+Mario change it back to big and falling from the sky and techno hill zone music and sky sorry I liked my one more.

To explain it simply, the earless leader is Sonikku/Captainawsome/Johny. Back in SRB1, all the Sonic sprites had no ears, and this has been a rather long running joke ever since (Go watch a pocket lapse or pokemon soccer, he's drawn without any ears, nice visual gag that you don't really notice at first ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back