Invalid Brak's cannonballs hit his helper object in normal gravity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmint

‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮
When fighting Brak in normal gravity, his cannonballs hit the smoke trail object instead and blow up. (Unless you make the helper not call A_CapeChase, but that also stops you from standing on him, so yeah.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wonder why Katmint always get the most weird glitches. Well, is that a custom Brak?

If you mean SOCed, then no, it happens when you put an unmodified Brak in a stage with normal gravity (or just remove ERZ3's custom gravity, either does it). I reported this because you have to SOC Brak for his cannonballs to work right in normal gravity (and that breaks hitting him by landing on his head), but it appears to be invalid. :x

By the way, why was this marked "Invalid" anyway? I could understand a "Won't Fix" but I don't see what's so invalid about it.

Last edited:
Brak is designed to work solely in custom gravity.

Why would you want to use him in normal gravity anyway?

犬夜叉;700677 said:
Why would you NOT want to use him in normal gravity? It would work just fine if it wasn't for these technical difficulties.

犬夜叉;700677 said:

For fighting him somewhere besides space. Like, I dunno, a castle or something. He works fine in normal gravity (as long as you position the waypoints right) except for this one bug, so I thought I'd report it.

EDIT: I post too slow, sort of ninja'd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back