Wad problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadito

Hi, y have been playing srb2 since demo (memories =D) and y always wanted tomake my own wad. Recently y did but for some reason it can't go super so y checked other wads for lines inside them to let the transformation occur, but no wad transforms now. Y checked using getallemeralds and debug mode and with sonic it works but with other mods like super mystic sonic (wich y know has a super because y played before) so can someone explain this?or is it a bug that is going to be fixed for 2.1? Thanks

If you are talking about going super in coop or single player, then it is not a bug. It was intended to be like that. Since 2.0, the "Going super in coop or single player" feature has been exclusive only to Sonic. However, you can still go super in other gametypes such as Match or CTF if you collect all 7 chaos emeralds. If you really want to go super in coop or single player, just add a soc that allows you to bypass the "sonic only" rule. (Ex. Super Monitor)

Oh, your forgetting something XSpeedGodX: something called smsunleashed20.wad. if you dont know(i bet you do), it can make other chars go super as well(in co-op also)

Are you talking about the super transformation Soc? Is that what you mean by this?
y checked other wads for lines inside them to let the transformation occur, but no wad transforms now. Y checked using getallemeralds and debug mode and with sonic it works but with other mods like super mystic sonic (wich y know has a super because y played before

Or do you mean it gives you error command lines?

And the reason you can't use super transformation in your wad is because sonic has hardcoded information in the source code. Your wad need's a Soc in order for super to work (like Spipex.wad). Soon you won't need a soc when 2.1 comes out it will have lua and you'll be able to script, but for now you need a soc in order for tranformation now. You can always use SMVX.wad for super though.
or is it a bug that is going to be fixed for 2.1? Thanks

I don't think the super transformation is a bug, even if it was a bug someone would have been reported that. I think it was done on purpose because it won't make there character overpowered that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back