• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

KO.T.E's Character Topic - Pinkie Pie makes everything better! -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work so far on MetalKO. :3
Hope to see metal like thoking skills.

srb2blckout.png

Ya know, I may not to Metal KO right now... >.>'

UPDATE: Freezor

freezor.png

Ya know, I think I don't really know WHO I am finishing off first ATM! :D

Last edited:
The top of Freezor's head in the second sprite looks shorter than in the first sprite. And the laser/gun/hand things look funky in the second sprite.

The top of Freezor's head in the second sprite looks shorter than in the first sprite. And the laser/gun/hand things look funky in the second sprite.

The head looks shorter because it is lower down on the second sprite because of how SRB2 handles rotations, as for the Ice blasters, I cannot seem to get a good look for them no matter how hard I try. and abiT, idk what one will be done fist TBH. :P

Seriously, a fox as a best friend to K.O...? I see no originality, can you use something else? Like... A LION!!!... No, wait, that will never work... Anyway I think you should change the fox guy.

Well, you have to remember, KO.T.E and Max is several years old, so the stories need to be reworked, I have KO.T.E's done but the rest still needs theirs made/redone. And a lion wouldn't look much different then a fox I think.

Oh, and it's not K.O, it KO or KO.T.E. Almost EVERYONE makes that mistake. D:

Oh, I didn't write K.O as a mistake, i was just lazy to type the full name =P My bad?

Also, outa randomnness:
Notable Lion~Fox diffrences:
Claws, this... Fur thing around neck which I don't know how to say in english (No, I'm not american, yet I dont look for privilages like most non-americans do here)
Lions are usually bigger than foxes?

Mane. Mane is what you mean.

I hate guys who thinks theyre all smarties cause they know a word I dont because I'm not american *Bonks with my Sandman* Thanks anyway tough =P
OnTopic edit: I've got no idea how to post images from my folder, so I'll say it: KO.T.E has a bit of a cyan dot on his spring upwards sprite (the forward-left/right one... When you try to turn around while still going upward after being springed!), its attached to its bottom quill thingy.

Use an image uploading site, such as Tinypic or Imageshack. And what does "Bonking with my Sandman" mean?

Say, Coat. You should make another fancharacter. One that looks like Knuckles but it's not.

Nah, 4 Echidna like characters are enough. :P
Also, I have been thinking about giving KO.T.E a melee thok and spindash, but I don't knkow if that would make him better or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back