Cannot connect to Master Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

superflip96

Now loaded with Calcium!
Well, I just recently reinstalled SRB2, and after configuring with the controlls bit, I decided to go online.
Well, whenever I try to find a list of servers, both in the game UI or console "listserv" command, I cannot connect to the MS.
SRB2 doesn't even freeze for a moment like it used to when it was searching for servers, it just flat out tells me no servers were found and that it cannot connect to the Master Server.

Also, my master server address is set to srb2.servegame.org:28900 by default.

Okay, this might be a little late, but seeing as this has to deal with my same problem, I might as well use this same topic for mine.

I just got my brand new Windows 7 and I'm trying to host my own server for a couple of my friends to play srb2 with, however, my list doesn't seem to show up on the Master Server or even in that list.

Same goes with my friends and their computers aren't new. What could be the problem?

Did you switch the Master Server address to ms.srb2.org:28900? If you did, you gotta port forward the port 5029 (UDP). To do that, go here, and then you need to find the router you are connected to, and then you click it then you select the game Sonic Robo Blast 2. Follow the steps and you should be hosting in no time!

Well, I just recently reinstalled SRB2, and after configuring with the controlls bit, I decided to go online.
Well, whenever I try to find a list of servers, both in the game UI or console "listserv" command, I cannot connect to the MS.
SRB2 doesn't even freeze for a moment like it used to when it was searching for servers, it just flat out tells me no servers were found and that it cannot connect to the Master Server.

Also, my master server address is set to srb2.servegame.org:28900 by default.

Connet connect to the master server, you have to used the ms.Srb2.org:28900 cause that srb2.servegame.org:28900 it's not good eneymore.

Insted you must used that ms it help's you get to eney server when your
in srb2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back