Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many evolutionary lines are there in Emerald again? Oh, and I can't forget the Pokèmon with no evolution...
<insert correct answer to previous question here> My fav? I'd say it's... Deoxys

hyperson said:
I own 40, And my favorite is my Fearow.
This silly cuss filter is the only thing that's keeping me from destroying you for being so goddamned obsessive.

Seriously, I nearly maxed out my Pokedex in Silver, and Gyarados was the only shiny Pokemon I ever saw. Don't you ever get bored?

I never actually found one. I had to hack a team myself while playing with VGA, but I stopped caring shortly after that.

I did once thought I found a shiny. Turns out it was just a Shellos. Later on, I found out that they come in blue and pink. I caught that pink Shellos for nothing.

I don't understand how people can not get bored just looking for shinys. They look a little nice, but their novelty wears off after having them for a while. To me, at least.

I've seen a couple of shinies, mostly hacked. Legitimate ones include the Red Gyardos in GSC and I think a shiny Umbreon, but it was the CPU's for some reason. (In pokemon XD.)

Ironically, my only shiny was a Female Buizel I caught. I had got an Action replay code that makes them shiny to begin with and I caught it, the Ironic thing was that I did not turn the code on, So that means that the first one I saw was naturally shiny. What are the odds of that happening? 1 in 9000? I consider myself pretty lucky ;)

Aha (laughing at self with pity), I once found a shiny pidgey in gold. Too bad that it was at the start of the game - before I had gotten any pokeballs...

Here we go again. I swear this topic was on here ages back.

Anyways, I think I'll start which shinies I caught, and not caught in the versions. All of these are not cheated, I was somewhat damn lucky.

In Pokemon Gold

Red Gyarados (obvoius at lake of rage)
Shiny Wobbuffet (At Dark Cave in gold, didn't have any use which sucked)
Shiny Hoppip but I accidently killed it with critical hit >_>

In Pokemon Sapphire

Shiny Latios (In Southern Island, saw it first time, master ball'd it due to not wanted to risk killing it)

Shiny Numel, killed it with another critical hit >_>

In Pokemon Emerald

Shiny Clamperl, found it near Sootopolis city.

Shiny Mareep, found it in the extended part of safari zone.

In Pokemon Leaf Green

Shiny Moltres, after resetting the game 10 times because I couldn't catch the ruddy thing, the pink & light red Moltres appeared. Took me 20 minutes to catch it. This is in my latest save.

Shiny Dragonair in safari zone, took me a long time to get this one, I was lucky it didn't run away

Shiny Seaking in my 1st leaf green saved, the jackass fled hen I flung a safari ball at it, 2 shakes and it got out.

In Pokemon Diamond

Shiny Azelf. Same as the Moltres thing, but this was after 8 times, as I kept either killing it or ran out of balls >.> but I caught it in a ultra ball.

Shiny Buizel. Used the pokeradar for this one. I caught a male Lv 20.

I have yet more to find.

Chaos Knux said:
Were the Umbreons Glowy rings blue? If so, Shiny.

Yep, blue. But it was the CPU I was battling against. Must be a glitch, but I don't remember where I fought them.

My first and only Shiny Pokemon was a female Buizel. After that I really couldn't be bothered to go Shiny Hunting again. Its getting harder for me to see the moving grass areas with the Pokeradar now...

Once I started a new game on Emerald and went to save Professor Tree from the zigzagoon and the zigzagoon was shiny!
Made me so mad I stopped playing

I once used hax to catch that Zigzagoon... Wow the game glitched so fucking bad it isn't funny. Good thing I never play Sapphire anyway.

Pokemon franchise is evil , they just make up new crap every 5 months and REDO!
Im sticking to the only best one I can think of and thats yellow verson, cause I rather play with Pikachu, then getting a ZOMG supah rare pokemon or shiny or pokevirus. I swear every time I get all the pokemon on the new games another one comes out. Its always work you pokemon to level 100 this and uber legendary that. The only thing that intrest me now is the show.... you know what nevermind. Wonder why!? CAUSE ASH NEVER WINS AGIANST THE ELITE FOUR!!! And *skips to the next season*

You can still like pokemon,but im warning you pokemon+gamefreak= evil franchise.

one evening I was playing diamond after the end of my prep classes. I so happen to run into a field and a wild encounter happened. "It was the shadow of a common shinx" I thought to myself, but not an ordinary one....it was a jet black & gold shinx. A female.

And to this day I still have it. It's now a luxray Lvl. 33.

Im sticking to the only best one I can think of and thats yellow verson, cause I rather play with Pikachu, then getting a ZOMG supah rare pokemon or shiny or pokevirus. I swear every time I get all the pokemon on the new games another one comes out. Its always work you pokemon to level 100 this and uber legendary that. The only thing that intrest me now is the show.... you know what nevermind. Wonder why!? CAUSE ASH NEVER WINS AGIANST THE ELITE FOUR!!! And *skips to the next season*

You can still like pokemon,but im warning you pokemon+gamefreak= evil franchise.

I think we have a topic to disscus things like this. And I figure this isn't one of them.

just pointing out.... :p

TrueTenguMan said:
one evening I was playing diamond after the end of my prep classes. I so happen to run into a field and a wild encounter happened. "It was the shadow of a common shinx" I thought to myself, but not an ordinary one....it was a jet black & gold shinx. A female.

And to this day I still have it. It's now a luxray Lvl. 33.

I think we have a topic to disscus things like this. And I figure this isn't one of them.

just pointing out.... :p
Is it general disscusion? (not being sarcastic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back