Admins and moderators--do you ever relax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDM

New name: "Blivsey"
Hey, do any of you moderators/administrators ever just join the MS for a good old game, instead of just patrolling all day?

Occasionally, but most of the time I want to play, I host my own game instead of joining someone else's.

The ONLY reason they join netgames is possibly to see if host is following the rules. (From what I know, that IS the only reason they join netgames)
EDIT: Or to hone in on their sKiLlZ.

Nitro_the_Echidna said:
The ONLY reason they join netgames is possibly to see if host is following the rules. (From what I know, that IS the only reason they join netgames)
EDIT: Or to hone in on their sKiLlZ.

Once I had a CTF Battle with SSNTails.

I honestly think you shouldn't really play netgames at this point, everybody who's intelligent has the idea that you can't play netgames because of your dialup :<

Mystic hosts because his innernets are > than most of ours here ;D

sonic saver said:
No not at all!
I play all day even after school!
But I do relax sometimes.......
Sorry, your post intention has been denied from Furyhunter's thought-process.
Reason: "You're not a mod/admin."

Yeah, I relax. Quite a bit, actually. Why, I just finished watching 24 around half-an-hour ago. You?

What, join SRB2 games? Only if I know who's playing. I don't play with strangers. This generally means that I play, what, twice a year, at best?

I play normal games every once in a while. I'll host Coop or Race with Acid Missile or Blue Heaven occasionally, but I'll also sometimes just join random servers. I usually don't use my normal name when I join other servers, though, since my presence tends to scare away some users, and tends to make others bug the heck out of me about forum/chatroom/other issues. People always seem to think they're in trouble if I join, or something.

I did a little thing in #srb2fun once where I pretty much outlined how people react when I join a server, but I don't have a log. If anyone else has it, feel free to post it.

EDIT: FoxBlitzz found it!
FuriousFox is in the game (Node 7)
<Host> **** FF
<Player 1> OMG FF!!
* Player 2 Gasps!
<Player 2> Hi!!
<Host> Hi FF! Want me to load Acid Missile?
<Player 3> Damn it! Why do you always have to ruin our games?
<Player 1> Can you help me with my insane, totally impossible mod, FF?
<Player 2> Did you lock my topic FF?
<Player 4> RUN!!
Player 4 left the game
Player 5 left the game

FuriousFox said:
I play normal games every once in a while. I'll host Coop or Race with Acid Missile or Blue Heaven occasionally, but I'll also sometimes just join random servers. I usually don't use my normal name when I join other servers, though, since my presence tends to scare away some users, and tends to make others bug the heck out of me about forum/chatroom/other issues. People always seem to think they're in trouble if I join, or something.

I did a little thing in #srb2fun once where I pretty much outlined how people react when I join a server, but I don't have a log. If anyone else has it, feel free to post it.

EDIT: FoxBlitzz found it!
<Host> **** FF
<Player 1> OMG FF!!
* Player 2 Gasps!
<Player 2> Hi!!
<Player 4> RUN!!
Player 4 left the game
Player 5 left the game
Rofl, I honestly don't see why everyone is so shocked to see you. I mean I know you made SRB2 and everything but youre just a normal kid who probably had alot of free time to make SRB2.

Sonow Hakura said:
FuriousFox said:
<player 6> blahblahblarghyff - <host> lol ff <player 8> ff is n00b ill report him <player16> add sms wad <player 13> verify me 4 coolness!!!!!!! <player 32>hwo do i talk , etc etc etc.
Rofl, I honestly don't see why everyone is so shocked to see you. I mean I know you made SRB2 and everything but youre just a normal kid who probably had alot of free time to make SRB2.

Uhh... Since when? C'mon, EVERYONE knows who actually made SRB2. FuriousFox? Not nearly. Hell, hardly at all. Of course, at least FF doesn't suck at SRB2, unlike the creator of his own game...
ssnfails

Umm, I'm just a Beta Tester, Multiplayer Level Designer, Forum Admin, and #srb2fun Owner. I really wouldn't say that I made this game; it's mostly the work of SSNTails.

Also, I'm not sure if being 19 years old still qualifies me as a kid. Legally it doesn't, but I guess you can say what you want.

I think the main reason people act that way when I join is because I'm kinda known for reporting rule-breaking servers on the Master Server. That, and some of those people never visit the chatroom, so me joining a game their in is about all the contact they're going to have with me.

Have any of ya'll administrators ever got banned from someone's server. Or people are to scared to do that.

FuriousFox said:
<Host> **** FF
<Player 1> OMG FF!!
* Player 2 Gasps!
<Player 2> Hi!!
<Player 4> RUN!!
Player 4 left the game
Player 5 left the game

Hah! Funny! But now that I think about it, I saw an "SSNTails" or something.
Can't think about if the person was the true guy, though.

I've played with real SSN a few times, a fake SSN who admitted he was fake, and a fake SSN who didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back