SPOILER!! What's a "Perfect Bonus"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spazzo said:
Kitsune said:
It is impossible on ERZ1. :D

Incorrect. It's been done on ERZ1.

It's possible to do the perfect bonus within every level in SRB2. That includes ERZ2.

I think he was exaggerating it. Saying its nearly impossible. (Due to its difficulty)

Can't perfect boss stages, nor stages without rings, silly people.

Also, I've gotten over halfway through a perfect run in ERZ2; I died due to mistiming a single jump on the left path. Those crushers are killer. X_X

Had I had that jump, I could've carried it all the way. I'm good at the rest of that path.

What, like I wasn't already insane for perfecting Nitric Citadel back in 1.09.4?

I got it without even trying playing the "beat the game with all emeralds" reward. If you have unlocked it and you doesn´t have the emblem, just play through it :)

Spazzo said:
Kitsune said:
It is impossible on ERZ1. :D

Incorrect. It's been done on ERZ1.

It's possible to do the perfect bonus within every level in SRB2. That includes ERZ2.
Nothing isn't possible. Nothing.
I also saw that emblem once I got the checklist, and I though it needed a perfect bonus in every act, but I got wrong... luckily. :D

Jellybones said:
Kaysakado said:
Jellybones said:
Brown the dog said:
Nothing isn't possible. Nothing.

slopes aren't possible
Yes they are, let me dig up srb2slopes.exe.

Noooooope, I know that one. ;)
?

No, there really was a slope mod for 1.09.4. It had a test map showing off a slope, and only worked in OpenGL.

Slope physics were rather buggy, though, IIRC. You'd go flying even if you were moving very slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back