Last Emerald stage D:<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver Sonic said:
Sonic Destiny said:
P.S. To all of you haters out there who Talk like this game sucks. Can any of you make a better game than Srb2?

Not that I think Srb2 sucks I only got disappointed of the saving system, and the dual core performance.
But seriously what kind of statement is that? Even if I couldn't make something better I am still free to say that I dislike it...

Srb2's awesome btw.
Well i agree with the saving system comment but i mean those who are like "blah blah this sucks, blah blah that sucks" and just takes it to the extreme with complaints, i didnt mean opinions werent welcome :)

Perseverance: a virtue. :D

EDIT:

WIN!

srb20030.png

(INB4 "why emerald is green?": I was playing in Multiplayer mode)

Play with Knuckles, then it becomes sooo easy it isn't funny. I didn't even climb using him. Goodbye.

He he, I should have started getting it with Sonic or Knuckles. I had a bad time with Tails, but just because time limit and I always picked outside rings, when it´s easier to pick first the inside ones and then go for the rest. I thought the inside part would be hard, but it isn´t.

I´ve still to get the emerald with Sonic, though. But after playing with Knuckles, I´m not as afraid as I was the first time :P

For me, it's really hard inside of the stage. You can see very much that the difficulty curve between inside and outside is quite high...

You have to keep jumping from one platform to another, in a "S" fashion. If you get the timing right, it´s easy and fast to get to 50 rings, and then use the rest of the time for getting some outside ones.

It's not that hard with Knux. the ones inside the building thing are super easy and as long as you can control yourself the ones on the outside are even easier.

I hate this stage, mostly because it is hard to stop once you have built some kind of momentum. I got all of the rings inside, but fell outside... Maybe playing as Knuckles isn't so easy after all...

For the outside try this:

1) Glide to the red floating platform with 5 rings.
2) Jump to the green platform with no rings.
3) Jump to the green platform with 5 rings.
4) Jump to the red floating platform with 5 rings.
5) Jump on the top green platform with 5 rings (glide if you screw the jump).
6) Jump to the other top green platform with 5 rings.
7) Fall to the green platform with no rings.
8) Jump to the green platform with 5 rings.
9) Jump to the red floating platform with 5 rings.
10) Glide to the next area.

It isn´t that hard. You just have to make good jumps, be fast if you screw up gliding correctly, and that´s it. Always start doing the inside part, as it´s the easiest and grants you 50 rings. Then go for the outside and do the best you can do ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back