• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

First ever Brak Eggman MD2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra

So, I've been starting work on a model for Brak Eggman.
lJ4XAhC.png

Is it good so far?

I, at least, love it so far. The place where the head goes is kinda wierd looking... but since the model still needs the head and legs...
Ok i'm not very good at judgements. I think I will leave Whackjood the judgement work here.

By the way, I like it a lot.

Of course it's not the first; the sprites had to be made from something.

(Not sure if we're allowed to release it, though.)

Well, considering the ingame one is a sprite of a model, I'd think that the model used may have been something other than and MD2?
Is MD2 just another word for model or is it a type of model?

It's way too early to tell if this is any good or not.

That being said, it'd be so much more productive if a good spriter made Brak proper sprites rather than an MD2. But that's just me, I'm sure other people would like this.

I could just fix and adjust that brak eggman Md2 for Srb2 2.1. Sure, that I will need the order and the amount of the frames.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Oh xDDDD there was already animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back