ummm...A problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash Corliss

~=Fighter=~
Hi There! Im smash's younger bro! please call be Two Tails. or Double T. Me and Smash are sharing the account. so I will let you know if its me, ok? well, I had better stop rambling and get to the point: I have a wad that I want to share with you people, but I dont know how to post a picture or a download link. can you help me?[/code][/list]

This should be in Off Topic. It doesn't have any links.

TAILS 11 said:
Sorry for the double post :oops:

There's always a solution to that, my friend.

But, yeah. Image Shack is good, except it deletes pictures over time, if I'm correct.

I would KINDA recommend the staff install an attachment mod to the forum, as it makes uploading previews a ton easier, but I have no idea how much bandwidth it'd take unless you limit it to gifs and jpgs.

Nope, Imageshack pretty much keeps them forever. I found a picture I took two years (three??) ago on the MB that was uploaded to imageshack.

GCFreak said:
Dude! All you did was change a color that can easily be changed in S_SKIN1.
Thats not ALL he did. Two Tails has his own things he can do that Tails can't.

PS. He Said not to insult him. I'm pretty sure he was insulted by that. And this is Smash speaking. and I'm not too happy about that...

Well, he stated a fact. No opinions, no insults, no nothing. If you're insulted by that, maybe you need to reconsider posting your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back