A problem with Mystic Realm 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see here... I loaded the wad in, started a new game,(with knux thrice and sonic once) And completed CEZ3 but I get taken to the credits. Why is this happening?

You did imput the wad correctly, right?

Code:
command line > addfile filename.wad

Also make sure you're using Final Demo 1.08 and not anything lower, though it's highly unlikely you're not using it. You can always use a BAT file to load it into the game automatically for you, if command lines are not friendly for you.

Ugh. I have extreme mix feelings about Sonic Shuffle, but Lumina is awesome. Anyway:

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
I used the BAT included to load the file in automaticly, I used the launcher, but It will not progress to Crawla Isle. I get the end credits.

In that case, use the command line I indicated above.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Lumina was confirmed to be a different visual form of NiGHTS by SonicTeam. No, really.

Which I already knew about.

Oh, and I highly doubt that. There's nothing in common Sonic Shuffle has with NiGHTS into Dreams; the Ideya are missing and NiGHTS did not merge with someone else to form some high and mighty guardian of dreams. NiGHTS was created from Wizeman, and he is a Nightmaren, wheras Lumina came from Illumina once Void escaped the depths of dreams.

If you're saying Illumina is the same person as Wizeman... It's pretty damn impossible. They are complete opposites.

... Mind you, I'm only inferring this from the Japanese version, so I don't know the actual story behind Sonic Shuffle.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Also, MR3 actually DOES work in FD1.04 ^_^()

Didn't work on any version except for 1.08 last time I tried out 3.0. Oh well, guess something was screwy on my part...

No, no, you both misunderstand. I ment that in an old interview Yuji Naka commented that Lumina was intended to be a very slightly different version of NiGHTS, just as a little homage. I say it turns out quite nicely.

Ritz said:
lostgamemaker said:
Go Lumina!
Wuzzat a Brave Fencer Musashi reference I just heard? I've been getting those a lot lately.

That game pwned. Too bad the sequel wasn't as good...

Shouldn't this be in help and suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back