mario kart wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, the plumer is back to race on wii! But...something nice...it looks like Mario Kart Double Dash but not ,the karts are looking like Hot Rods!
need more stuff about it heres more stuff http://wii.ign.com/objects/949/949580.html

Mario and friends once again jump into the seat of their go-kart machines for the first Wii installment of this popular franchise. New features this year are an online racing mode, new motorbike vehicle types, a special balancing system for new and veteran players, and (in its initial release) a special Mario Kart wheel packaged with the game.

screenshots:

mmm.jpg

yyy.jpg

www.jpg

character list:

1. Baby Mario
2. Baby Luigi
3. Baby Peach
4. Boo
5. Bowser
6. Donkey Kong
7. Koopa Troopa
8. Luigi
9. Mario
10. Peach
11. Toad
12. Wario
13. Walugi
14. Yoshi
15. Mii

From what I've seen in the development videos, "stunts" will earn you a power-up boost, which would effectively kill off snaking.

No snaking = win

Anyways, I'm really excited for this one, even though there hasn't been much about it revealed yet. I'm really hoping for some new awesome tracks which are as good as the ones in MK64 and MKDS.

By the way, I believe that you will be also able to use bikes and stuff, or so I've heard and seen.

And that wheel further proves how stupid Nintendo can be. That thing better not jack up the price of the game. Though I do think gripping a wheel is much easier than the standard Wii Remote, it just looks WAY too gimmicky.

Really, I think Nintendo is coming up with too many of these thing. They are just extras for playing a few choice games. I mean, the Wii board, Wii zaper, and the Wii wheel may just be a little too much. Although they look like they get you more "into" the game.

As long as they don't forget the actual gameplay I don't mind. Besides for some genres its better to have more of this stuff... I'd definately take shaking the Wiimote over button mashing. I think the problem is that too many games are party games trying to capitalize on the novelty of the Wii, but there are other games that don't do that already and there should hopefully be more.

This does look really cool, and it reminds me of the old game 'Crash Team Racing' that I really enjoyed while it lasted. And as far as I'm concerned CTR was just a Mario Kart for the Playstation, or more specifically for the Crash Bandicoot series. Now if only there was a decent racing game for Sonic...

I like the stunts idea, but I would like to know what 'snaking' is. As for the wheel, if its being sold separately before hand, then I'd presume it would be an added bonus, however if it is exclusive at least at first, then I wouldn't doubt that the game would cost more for it. I like the idea of the wheel though, so long as we can still press buttons.(no shaking the wheel to jump) Arcade games have always had these special controls, but this is a little more accessible. (unless you have an arcade in your backyard)

Com said:
No snaking = win

Anyways, I'm really excited for this one, even though there hasn't been much about it revealed yet. I'm really hoping for some new awesome tracks which are as good as the ones in MK64 and MKDS.

By the way, I believe that you will be also able to use bikes and stuff, or so I've heard and seen.

And that wheel further proves how stupid Nintendo can be. That thing better not jack up the price of the game. Though I do think gripping a wheel is much easier than the standard Wii Remote, it just looks WAY too gimmicky.
True , thats why mkds became unpopular now, because about 80% of the people on thier wi-fi uses the yoshi egg kart , dry bones kart, and (dry bomber) most loved one of snaking cheaters. Constant fast paste boosting will get you to bored land*

As long as this game got rid of SNES tracks, it's okay.
Seriously, why keep bringing the same crap again and again? Don't they think we'd get bored?

On the topic, I can bet five bucks this game has a generic Mario/Luigi curcuit, with some Toadstool Castle level with Pihranas and Goombas everywhere.

Save racing games to the people who actually are built for them. Shouldn't Mario be saving a princess or something? Or even working as a legit. plummer?

on Edge said:
Save racing games to the people who actually are built for them. Shouldn't Mario be saving a princess or something?

And how is Sonic Riders saving animals?

OFFTOPIC: Add in your sig. I don't like people stealing my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back