Instant Chaos Emeralds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InuYasha

I know how to get to the chaos emeralds in the special stages but how do you get the amount of rings that you need instantly? When I went to "Knux's Server" in one second he got 200 rings. What cheat is that?

Please highlight to read. (Prevents accidental spoiling.)
You must be in multiplayer to do this. Type in the console "STARTRINGS 999". NOTE: The second time you do this, you must change it to "STARTRINGS 9999" and switch between the two."

I have gottan as far as STARTRINGS 999999 before. I did that and switched to 5 9's each time. I got a lot of lives...

You can actually do it in Single Player by unlocking the special cheats menu. I won't tell you how to do it, in fear of you ruining the game for yourself.

If you do startrings, It says that the game is modified.

Try downloading a gamedata.dat with everything unlocked already

Thanks guys. I hate to go of topic but how do you get a gamedata file already has unlocked everything? I heard that you can get one

Well duh it worked. SRB2 EvilEXE already existed. It was something we placed in our directory to discourage people from trying to find betas in our directories pre-1.09.

Draykon said:
I'm not trying to disable it, I'm trying to use the power of the source code to prove what it does (Or rather, dosen't do.) The source code can be used for more than meddling with the laws of physics.
Three letters: L, O, L

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back