Fake Players on the MS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bio Spark

Sometime when I host or join a game, two players join at the same time and sometime one of them get C-kicked. Immediatly after another player join but dont rename, dont move and have a green color. Is that fake players or simply, players AFK? example:
Code:
 Player 2 joined the game(node 2) Player 3 joined the game(node 3). Player 3 have been kicked(Consitency Failure)Player 3 is in the game (node 3)
Then the player that just joined never move, have a green color and dont rename.

That doesn't mean anything. It could've just been two players joining at the same time and one of them getting C-kicked.

Sonnarkku said:
Gemini Spark said:
That doesn't mean anything. It could've just been two players joining at the same time and one of them getting C-kicked.

=P

What a deep, meaningful post. I'll never think the same again.

Also, those are just players getting c-kicked right when they join. It's normal.

Another thing. If someone is taking your name, just simply stay calm. I don't have any other word at the moment but don't get angry over it. I have my name taken away but I still use it. People are going to know when you're the real person so no need to yell and ruin your reputation. =P

*EX: Dot.Fox*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back