SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Editing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2010   #21
Senku Niola
Drifting Golden Swordsman
 
Senku Niola's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Shadic X View Post

*headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk*
Sonic Battle does not count because those are apparently supposed to be sparks, not fire.
Senku Niola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #22
Invertin
 
Invertin's Avatar
Default

That doesn't change the fact that it looks like it's shooting fire.

I distinctly remember Sonic Adventure 2 giving him fire boots. I played it just yesterday (I haven't actually owned it until recently), and I remember fire shooting from his boots. Though it could've been changed since then.
Invertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #23
Jeck Jims
Oh, THAT guy...
 
Jeck Jims's Avatar
Default

Red Beams.
__________________
Easy MD2 set-up
Jeck Jims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #24
MechaS3K
NEVAR FORGET
 
MechaS3K's Avatar
Default

http://www.themysticalforestzone.com...bula_Nov08.gif

Gentlemen.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chisuun View Post
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is the manliest show ever made.
DECORATE is the language of people who don't know how to program.
MechaS3K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #25
Monster Iestyn
Friendly Neighbour-Hood
Moderator
 
Monster Iestyn's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaS3K View Post
Those aren't official sprites though.
Monster Iestyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010   #26
ThunderNova
 
ThunderNova's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaS3K View Post
You forget that most of those poses are either edited from Sonic Battle poses, or Sonic the Hedgehog versions of those sprites.
ThunderNova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010   #27
Inazuma
likes to assault raccoons
Judge
 
Inazuma's Avatar
Default

*Updates*
--
More updates will be coming soon tomorrow when I wake up or something.
Yes I know the 3rd sprite looks whacky...I didn't finish it yet ><
Also... just to end this crazy war...Shadow's fire on his skates will be redish beams...

Oh and also here is a picture of Super Shadow...

I posted this up because I can't decide on if I should change it or not...

Last edited by Inazuma; 08-07-2010 at 06:29 AM.
Inazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010   #28
ThunderNova
 
ThunderNova's Avatar
Default

Shadow has more of a "cream" yellow colouring when super.
ThunderNova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010   #29
Chimera
Your best friend
 
Chimera's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Iestyn View Post
I thought the black skin colour was removed because it made characters overpowered in low light areas in Match/CTF maps, not because of "translucency" problems. =/
I'm really starting to hate that word "overpowered." It's so commonly used on this fourm for a LOT of things. For god's sake, how can a frikkin' COLOR be overpowered? If someone's black and is in a dark area, that's not overpowered. That's adapting to your surroundings. Just don't go into dark areas if you think someone's going to ninja you. In fact, not all of the character is black anyway. The character has its corneas, its gloves, shoes, socks, etc. Having a glimpse(sp) of those shapes should really put up a red flag on the spot. Furthermore, the only way I could see a COLOR being overpowered is ifthere was NO color (as in completely cyan, which means invisible to anyone and everyone). Then you can ninja absolutely anywhere. That? I'd class as cheap. Having black skin in the dark? Of course not.

...now that I'm done with my rant...

Chrispy was right with Shadow's quill design. His side quills don't curl all the way up. His top-side ones curl up slightly and the ones below those curl even less. :c
__________________
I question you.

Last edited by Chimera; 08-07-2010 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Typoes.
Chimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010   #30
Monster Iestyn
Friendly Neighbour-Hood
Moderator
 
Monster Iestyn's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSpeedGodX View Post
*Updates*
--
More updates will be coming soon tomorrow when I wake up or something.
Yes I know the 3rd sprite looks whacky...I didn't finish it yet ><
Also... just to end this crazy war...Shadow's fire on his skates will be redish beams...

Oh and also here is a picture of Super Shadow...

I posted this up because I can't decide on if I should change it or not...
Uh, those side head spikes on the front diagonal sprite look a bit short compared to the top head spike. The back diagonal sprite doesn't look that "whacky" to me though.

Also, Shadow's Superform's spikes aren't any different to regular Shadow's spikes.
Monster Iestyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010   #31
Azurah
 
Azurah's Avatar
Default

http://www.info.sonicretro.org/image...adow_final.png

This might help.
__________________
In Split/Second, you don't say, "Ooh, I'm behind! Time to use my boost!" You say, "Ooh, I'm behind! Time to blow up that building over there!"
Azurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010   #32
Mr.Black
Got better at Piano!
 
Mr.Black's Avatar
Default

I think there are WAY too many Shadow wads...
__________________
I wonder what happened to all those old flash animations I did.
Mr.Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010   #33
Zanyhead
Mimigas' Rights Activist
 
Zanyhead's Avatar
Default

I hate Shadow, and was glad there was no Shadow wad plaguing netgames in 2.0. Nothing against you though, the sprite progress is coming along nicely, but you should fix the spines as Chrispy said.
__________________
To hell with QTEs.
Zanyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #34
Wj the Awesome
Default

Dude! He's supposed to be red, not green!
Wj the Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #35
Draykon
Part-Time Magical Girl
 
Draykon's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senku Niola View Post
Sonic Battle does not count because those are apparently supposed to be sparks, not fire.
I'm going to go ahead and settle this sillyness by pointing out that oxygen is flammable, and it's entirely reasonable to have air powered jet boots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wj the Awesome View Post
Dude! He's supposed to be red, not green!
The green markings will turn red ingame, and more importantly make it possible to change their color in multiplayer.


As for Super Shadow's color. I think that changes from game to game. I typically think of it as white gold.

Last edited by Draykon; 09-19-2010 at 01:46 AM.
Draykon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #36
RikkiandSparkey
 
RikkiandSparkey's Avatar
Default

personally i dont know whats so bad about having silver and rosy and metal before considering that shadow has had like 800000000 wads for each version of the game lolz...and i dont think it matters anyways because just because rosy and silver came first dont mean they deffinatly gonna be the best...as for the sprite i like it..will it have a super form? and if so could u make sure to make his super form the right color??
RikkiandSparkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010   #37
RikkiandSparkey
 
RikkiandSparkey's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNova View Post
Look in any other game Shadow is in, and you will see no flames near his shoes when he skates.
WAIT! in sonic adventure 2 he has the flame's doesn't he??
__________________
Wow.....
How does one create a good signature?
RikkiandSparkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010   #38
MotorRoach
Top Cock
Developer
 
MotorRoach's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikkiandSparkey View Post
WAIT! in sonic adventure 2 he has the flame's doesn't he??
Uh, I don't think those are flames coming out of his shoes, actually, I don't know what exactly makes him hover with those jet shoes thing
__________________
What
MotorRoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010   #39
RikkiandSparkey
 
RikkiandSparkey's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTF View Post
Uh, I don't think those are flames coming out of his shoes, actually, I don't know what exactly makes him hover with those jet shoes thing
ok...I'm SOOOOOO confused now though.... XD
__________________
Wow.....
How does one create a good signature?
RikkiandSparkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010   #40
Senku Niola
Drifting Golden Swordsman
 
Senku Niola's Avatar
Default

It was high powered air jets. :<
Senku Niola is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shadow the Hedgehog Mod - WIP Redsonic Editing 27 12-29-2007 05:00 PM
Shadow The Hedgehog Shadow4eva Video Games 16 11-25-2007 04:53 PM
shadow the hedgehog mod roboegg99 Editing 47 03-18-2007 04:50 AM
Shadow the hedgehog brianv General Discussion 15 09-11-2005 03:45 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.