World's Youngest Terrorist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do; I think this is a possibility of happening. People of the war threaten kids and or some kids actually would like to join in sometimes. It's some sorta bandwagon kids can find out this days and take a-part of it. This may be the answer, but if not, please correct me. But yeah, that's what I mostly think is it.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
I don't understand how they could do something like that to a mere child.
He wants to do it. It's religion. They are told to kill those who don't believe in the Quran and by sacrificing themselves they go to heaven.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
Hmph. And it's a pity that terrorists feel that their only chance of winning is manipulating a child's innocence.

And he said that suicide bombing will send him to heaven. Actually suicide would send you straight to... well you know what I mean >_>

Chrispy said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
I don't understand how they could do something like that to a mere child.
He wants to do it. It's religion. They are told to kill those who don't believe in the Quran and by sacrificing themselves they go to heaven.
Information FAIL.

You do realize in Islam it encourages religious toleration. These are extremist dumbasses.

This is disgusting. Next thing you know we'll start seeing Setsuna F. Seieis
All over the place (Setsuna was a child solider when he was young due to the his religion's ideals that not fighting in the wars was blasphemy against god. Setsuna however finally saw thought that crap (althought not before killing his own parents.)and now doesn't believe in god )
^ was a FICTIONAL Gundam character. What angers me is that the above can happen or already has happened a hundred times OVER.
This just isn't right,and it makes me sick that some one even thinks about manipulating children for their sick twisted ideals with NO GUILT WHAT SO EVER.

anybody know where I can find a copy of the quran? I figure what better way to mess with the extremists than with the very material they took to extremes, also I'm curious about the religion's stance on other issues too.

Hm, don't know. But seriously, that's not the only reason he is doing that. You have to think outside the box; for example, he either wants to do it for religion, and or, want to prove their religion. Or it could be a bandwagon.

Dunno, I'm sure there were younger kids during the several genocides, but they're not categorized as terrorists in modern day.

I saw this on my local news. Its tragic. How can they brainwash these innocent kids into thinking its worth killing hundreds of lives and themselves? These people are monsters. I think we need to do something more about this than we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back