Wizard Sonic Model with Gold Super Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goober

Link:
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=0a5e4c6b24a67fe6d6b10593057ff794

Wizard model Sonic now turns from blue to gold when he turns super.

This is just a small .plr file you can add through the SRB2 Launcher. The zip includes my MD2 file and the actual .plr file. Move both to your SRB2 folder. Start the launcher and add the .plr file like you would a wad, or just use addfile whateveritisIcalledit.plr in-game. Either works.

The MD2 file does not include a picture file because the sprites from the .plr file are what warp around the figure. DON'T ADD A PICTURE NAMED 'PLAYER' TO THE MD2 FILE OR THE PLR FILE WON'T WORK!

Problems: Super Sonic turns blue when he jumps. I honestly don't know how to fix this, but If anyone wants to edit my edit, go ahead.

Credits: all I did was place already made files into an XWE .plr file. I DON"T DESERVE ANY CREDIT! I made this for personal use and thought it worked pretty well so I released it.
Credit goes entirely to to Sky Ninja for the Wizard Model- Kudos, and to whoever made the sprites (I think still Sky Ninja). Thanks.

Please understand that I AM AN EDITING LOSER, but will try to fix any non-stated problems I am alerted to.

Oh, almost forgot- you still need to make an md2 file in the SRB2 folder- instructions for this are in the Wizard Model Release Forum. When you start playing, type 'GR_MD2 ON' in the console.

Hope you enjoy it. God Bless!

Edit:----------------- Aww, poo...

Apparently, new wizard mods make this zip pack pretty much obsolete. Alrighty people, lets keep the line moving...

It never did for me...

I would use the regular sonic wizard edit, but he would go super and remain blue. This fixes that.

Prime 2.0 released a wizard5.wad on IRC, and I has it. Anyways, useless right now... But Super Sonic is awsomeness once put with the latest sf94-serv.wad (Yes, I also has that!).

Where are you guys finding all of these wizard wads?

My avatar is my mood meter.MOOD: Calm.

You aren't allowed to ask for wads (Wow, I've been finding myself posting about rules waaaaaay too much today).

EDIT: Also, the search button is your friend, just like the wiki.

It's an invalid link. Could you just tell me what page it's on? The wad (or whatever.)?

LemeInthrigil said:
You aren't allowed to ask for wads (Wow, I've been finding myself posting about rules waaaaaay too much today).

EDIT: Also, the search button is your friend, just like the wiki.
You are correct, however, if you knew the rules so much you'd know about the dreaded backseat modding.

Goober said:
Link:
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=0a5e4c6b24a67fe6d6b10593057ff794

Wizard model Sonic now turns from blue to gold when he turns super.

This is just a small .plr file you can add through the SRB2 Launcher. The zip includes my MD2 file and the actual .plr file. Move both to your SRB2 folder. Start the launcher and add the .plr file like you would a wad, or just use addfile whateveritisIcalledit.plr in-game. Either works.

The MD2 file does not include a picture file because the sprites from the .plr file are what warp around the figure. DON'T ADD A PICTURE NAMED 'PLAYER' TO THE MD2 FILE OR THE PLR FILE WON'T WORK!

Problems: Super Sonic turns blue when he jumps. I honestly don't know how to fix this, but If anyone wants to edit my edit, go ahead.

Credits: all I did was place already made files into an XWE .plr file. I DON"T DESERVE ANY CREDIT! I made this for personal use and thought it worked pretty well so I released it.
Credit goes entirely to to Sky Ninja for the Wizard Model- Kudos, and to whoever made the sprites (I think still Sky Ninja). Thanks.

Please understand that I AM AN EDITING LOSER, but will try to fix any non-stated problems I am alerted to.

Oh, almost forgot- you still need to make an md2 file in the SRB2 folder- instructions for this are in the Wizard Model Release Forum. When you start playing, type 'GR_MD2 ON' in the console.

Hope you enjoy it. God Bless!

Edit:----------------- Aww, poo...

Apparently, new wizard mods make this zip pack pretty much obsolete. Alrighty people, lets keep the line moving...
at the site that has the download, it says:"invaled link download.",could you fix it.

pinythepinball said:
wtnf(what tha no fooker)? plr and md2 ????? my head spinnin'?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

8:E ;skull
Can you say that in English so I don't have to send you back to China with a knife plunged into your back? Please, get a bloody dictionary for once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back