You people need to hear the truth! (AFD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, hey, uguu~, one hour to make this mega englishish text with tones of weird words, but really, SpiritCrusher, weird words, sure will improve my own english.
One of the side effects of English being my second language is that I don't really have an idea which words are considered "normal" and which are considered "advanced". Or in the words of Mystic:

[08:20] <Mystic> Honestly, my personal favorite part was that you managed to use "nadir" in a sentence =P
[08:20] <Mystic> and the people who would be offended by that sentence won't know what the word means!

:P

Anyway, the article is back to normal. I hope that nobody got too offended and that it was as fun for you as it was for me.

Wikis are meant to have accurate information and I demand that you restore the article to the truth again.

One of the side effects of English being my second language is that I don't really have an idea which words are considered "normal" and which are considered "advanced". Or in the words of Mystic:

[08:20] <Mystic> Honestly, my personal favorite part was that you managed to use "nadir" in a sentence =P
[08:20] <Mystic> and the people who would be offended by that sentence won't know what the word means!
I'd excogitate that loquacious verbiage would be analogously as flagrant and egregious as it is grandiloquent.

For what it's worth, I did reference the dictionary in addition to the thesaurus!

The April Fools day SRB2 Wiki Article has since been moved here: "https://wiki.srb2.org/w/index.php?title=Sonic_Robo_Blast_2&oldid=66680" for future reference/enjoyment. That Wiki article definitively deserved an "A" for effort, but a "G" for garbage as it was completely bias. It appears this was the closet we got to an April Fools day joke for the SRB2 site this year, but I suppose this still technically counted although I would still consider it a bit more of a parody though.

An astounding and appalling article all authored anonymously atop almost all abandoned, allusive, annual ambitions arisen around absurd abstract analysis. Although, accounting antagonizing accumulated accusations abet anterior anarchy aimed at altogether alleviating abysmal assiduous ambitions; anew admirable article assuring amending alterations all amongst amass.

Last edited:
The April Fools day SRB2 Wiki Article has since been moved here: "https://wiki.srb2.org/w/index.php?title=Sonic_Robo_Blast_2&oldid=66680" for future reference/enjoyment. That Wiki article definitively deserved an "A" for effort, but a "G" for garbage as it was completely bias. It appears this was the closet we got to an April Fools day joke for the SRB2 site this year, but I suppose this still technically counted although I would still consider it a bit more of a parody though.

An astounding and appalling article all authored anonymously atop almost all abandoned, allusive, annual ambitions arisen around absurd abstract analysis. Although, accounting antagonizing accumulated accusations abet anterior anarchy aimed at altogether alleviating abysmal assiduous ambitions; anew admirable article assuring amending alterations all amongst amass.

Okay, I will pretend that makes sense. Also, the page is somewhere, look back in earlier comments, if you please. Thr page will always be there... That sounded creepy.

Edit: wow. Just now did I click the link. Well, good job. I feel stupid now, also, how long did it take for you to put that together?

Speed2411, your post here prior to your last was a bit discombobulating, but I'll assume you were inquiring about my paroemion. I'm unsure of the exact time as there wasn't anything significant about it, I just remember that it took 10 minutes to write the post in its entirety.

Speed2411, your post here prior to your last was a bit discombobulating, but I'll assume you were inquiring about my paroemion. I'm unsure of the exact time as there wasn't anything significant about it, I just remember that it took 10 minutes to write the post in its entirety.

Is it just me, or does that post make my head hurt? You have a great vocabulary. Also, ten is not bad but I might be able to do it in 30.

You are my new favorite person. The zenith of this community, if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back